View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 22:18   #14
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Toddler 'abducted' during holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Tell that to the parents who have had their children taken whilst they have been asleep or when they are taken from gardens because a parent has been distracted by the phone, you wouldn't blame them and I wonder who the courts will blame for the abduction
There's a difference between being distracted, and blatant irresponsibility - which is what these 'parents' (and I use the word loosely) have done.
I'm sure right now they are going through all kinds of hell, but seriously what kind of bunch of f**Kwits thinks it's ok to leave, not 1, but 3 kids, aged 3 and under, in a hotel room, on their own - whilst they go out.
I don't care if it's only a hundred yards away, it might as well be a hundred miles away - these are supposedly intelligent people - how could they even begin to think that it was ok? - oh no wait, they were going back to check every 30 minutes - that's alright then, because we all know that bad things only happen on the hour and half past the hour.

Putting this to one side for a moment, what if the kids had woken up with a nightmare? - 29 minutes, or however long, for small children that have had a nightmare and are scared - would seem like an age.

Kids are a lot of responsibilty, and they stop you doing a lot of things that you might enjoy doing, like going out in the evening for a nice meal - but that's life, if you don't want your life to be affected like that, don't have kids - if you want something you can leave in the evening, get a hamster.

I just hope she turns up safe and well
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote