View Single Post
Old 18-12-2006, 01:38   #57
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Why no Nintendo section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
This one has puzzled me for a while... why is there a section for Sony's consoles, and another one for Microsoft's consoles, yet not one for Nintendo's?

Considering the DS has massively outsold the PSP, and the Wii has generated even more publicity than the 360 did this time last year, I'd have thought it would make sense to expand this area of the forums by adding an extra section for any Ninty-related threads.

Anyone care to comment?

Merged with previous "Will Wii have a Wii section" thread

We used to have a Gamecube section, but that section died a quiet death.

But, as you say, the Wii & the DS are doing very well.

I think, originally, there were PS2 & XBox sections due to ntl having, at the time, their "broadband & console service" (?), & the PS2 & XBox sections were subforums within the ntl Broadband forum. They then eventually moved to "Gaming", while at some point the 'Cube forum (which had always been in "Gaming") then died.

Personally, not speaking for the Team, I'd agree with a Nintendo section, seeing as we have Sony & MS console sections.

Depends on demand though.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote