View Single Post
Old 22-10-2006, 12:48   #2
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: I cant get this to work! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

This will be the networking mode you have set up. When you first run the Linksys setup for the router, you needed to use "infrastructure" mode, not "ad-hoc.

I'm not sure how you change it, I've looked on my own router's controls and can't see how you do it, thus I suspect it's something you change with the linksys install CD.

---------- Post added at 12:48 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

Make sure you have also run the windows File & Printer sharing wizards, to put both PCs on the same network.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote