Thread: Virgin Support
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 09:44   #8
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
People who complain about how long ntl take to answer the phone might be interested in how long it took Virgin today.

My daughters SIM seems to have died a death, so I rang Virgin this morning. After the usual "Dial 1 for this, 2 for that" which took almost 2 minutes before I got to the required option, it then took another 12 minutes for someone to answer ( Still, at least I could press 1 to change the music while I waited ). A total of almost 14 minutes to speak to someone. I've never waited that long to get through to ntl support.

BTW, no complaints about the service when I did finally get through, and a replacement SIM is in the post.
Sounds about par for the course bearing in mind my own dealings with Virgin Call centres (Mobile, Trains and Atlantic). Beats me why people think that NTL's service is going to improve when it is rebranded as Virgin.

Edit: Apart from the fact that when I spoke to Virgin Trains, the call centre were no help whatsoever, and the fact that the operator at Virgin Mobile spent his whole time trying to blame me for my sister's voicemail not working (Funny how it started working soon after the call though).
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote