View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 18:27   #765
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Re: Football talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
You make me larf!

There was a treble to get, to match Utd's, I think if Arsenal were winning, it would have been a different Wenger on the touchline.
Glad you find me so amusing

If this match was so important, Henry and Reyes would of started. IF it was half important, Wenger would of brought Henry & Reyes on at half time.. When did they come on? :o

My footy team had 2 semi's, and the runners up spot in the league to contend with.. Last week we played in the Semi final, and played one of our weaker sides.. (still won, but diff story:pp).. Why? Because we had a midweek league game... Make's sense.. Premiership (Already in the bag) & Champions League are far far far more important.