Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Stephen 18-05-2019 01:40

Re: What game are you playing

Been playing the hell out of Spiderman on PS4. Such an amazing game. About 60% complete on story mode now.

Also playing through Uncharted 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

SnoopZ 18-05-2019 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35994844)
Im still playing Horizon Zero Dawn, think i will try and Platinum it, never tried that in a game before so this tells me i must like it!

Got the Platinum finally i have never bothered with trophies before but it is such an awesome game, now i will venture into its DLC unless i get bored.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35995254)
Been playing the hell out of Spiderman on PS4. Such an amazing game. About 60% complete on story mode now.

Also playing through Uncharted 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I will look out for a cheap digital download on the UK,US or Indonesian Store later this year for Spiderman as i hate disc games with a passion and often digital store deals can be far cheaper.

Stephen 18-05-2019 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35995277)
Got the Platinum finally i have never bothered with trophies before but it is such an awesome game, now i will venture into its DLC unless i get bored.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

I will look out for a cheap digital download on the UK,US or Indonesian Store later this year for Spiderman as i hate disc games with a passion and often digital store deals can be far cheaper.

I've been buying most of my games secondhand and they have been fairly cheap. Picked up Spiderman for 25 and Uncharted was 10. Got Killzone for 3.

Got a few cheap digital games recently too. Burnout Paradise remastered for 8 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 for 6.

SnoopZ 18-05-2019 17:16

I got Horizon complete for 9 and most top games I bought last year on USA Indonesian site cost less than 15 each, deals not so good this year yet.

SnoopZ 27-05-2019 09:28

Just finished Horizon Dawn and it's DLC, 100% on the game and one of the most enjoyable games I have played, all for 9 digital download!

SnoopZ 28-05-2019 19:10

I'm trying so hard to play Red Dead 2 but, oh my god it id so slow and boring and i keep falling asleep, atleast i didn't buy it as it was part of my PS4 Pro Bundle.

In comparison the last 2 games i have played are God of War and Horizon Dawn and i couldn't put the controller down!

Stephen 28-05-2019 20:30

I'm the same with RDR2. Started playing and it is so slow and takes a long time to get anywhere. I am going to stick with it as I think once the first bits are done it will get better and more to do.

Where as Spiderman I couldn't stop playing. Finally completed the story and it was amazing. 81% complete and going for the full 100%.

Will then start on the 3 DLC chapters.

SnoopZ 28-05-2019 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35996848)
I'm the same with RDR2. Started playing and it is so slow and takes a long time to get anywhere. I am going to stick with it as I think once the first bits are done it will get better and more to do.

Where as Spiderman I couldn't stop playing. Finally completed the story and it was amazing. 81% complete and going for the full 100%.

Will then start on the 3 DLC chapters.

Tried RDR2 again this evening, killed my first deer and robbed the train and I didn't fall asleep! Will try and stick with it.

God of War and Horizon Dawn Complete sound like your kind of games.

Stephen 29-05-2019 00:10

Woohoo lol. I'm at the camp just after the train robbery. Not gone back yet.

Yeah I loved God of War on the previous consoles. So will likely pick it up.

Horizon does look interesting.

SnoopZ 29-05-2019 12:36

Yes both those games are awesome, highly recommend them so look out for some deals later this year, I think I got them both digitally for less than 30.

Uncle Peter 07-06-2019 16:19

The Hunter: Call of the Wild. Just got the 2019 edition (game plus main DLCs) on offer from Steam.

SnoopZ 14-07-2019 13:22

Currently loving Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PS4 digital download from PSN US $24 i love how you can get digital so much cheaper than discs often and i now prefer digital as i don't find enough resale value on discs by the time i have finished them so digital is the way to go as long as i have enough storage space.

SnoopZ 22-07-2019 16:19

Just started Assassins Creed Origins on the PS4 it has been a while since i last played a Creed game.

Gavin78 07-08-2019 14:20

I keep going back to GTA V and playing the odd game I'm sure there is a mass of stuff still to do, between the stars and epic fantasy battle 4 are the newest ones I play. These are all pc games as I only have a PS3 and I don't really play it. I've got about 200 steam games not inc all the other companies that make games.

SnoopZ 07-09-2019 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36003711)
Just started Assassins Creed Origins on the PS4 it has been a while since i last played a Creed game.

Just completed it and got the Platinum.

Giving Detroit Become Human ago now, as i thought you would try something a bit tamer.