Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

AntiSilence 11-08-2010 22:29

Re: what game are you playing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan (Post 34977805)
same Bad Company 2 great MP game :-) on pc

Same here :) http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/AntiSilence

Hiroki 12-08-2010 02:15

Playing crackdown 2.....stuck on the final agency tower battle.

Bought All Points Bulletin for the pc so might play that next

icestar2 12-08-2010 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrubbs (Post 35071264)
waiting for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Me to. I have very high hopes for this game. I hope it can capture the essence of the original game. Although I don't think the second was as bad as it was made out to be it certainly didn't come close to the first game in almost all aspects.

Bluffdemon 12-08-2010 16:05

playing Mass Effect 2 at the moment ...and loving it !

Hom3r 12-08-2010 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan dority (Post 35070720)
tiger woods 10 :naughty:

Is that with the GTA "hot coffee" mod :D

dilli-theclaw 12-08-2010 20:49

I was playing aliens vs predator on my laptop earlier. I was impressed how well it worked considering how old the laptop is. It was quite a fun romp.

The other half has now /borrowed/ my laptop to play Sims 3 as her's can't do it. I wish I could see the attraction in that game.

zing_deleted 12-08-2010 21:03

its alright if you plan to build your own house one day lol

welcome back to the real people dude lol

wwe 12-08-2010 21:10

wwe sd vs raw 2010

Uncle Peter 02-10-2010 16:21

Just taking the plastic wrapper off Dead Rising 2. Zombie time!

MadGamer 02-10-2010 16:22

Fifa 11

wwe 02-10-2010 17:51

Fifa 11

Down the Pub 02-10-2010 22:04

not..................pre-installed the MoH beta ready for monday :D

dilli-theclaw 02-10-2010 22:43

Alien Swarm

cimt 16-10-2010 22:12

Borderlands. I got the GOTY edition. I did buy the game when it came out but traded it in for some reason. I dunno why though cause I'm loving it here.

icestar2 16-10-2010 22:38

Currently playing the new Medal Of Honor. Have to say I can see what they tried to do and there were moments of brilliance but in the whole the single player is a bit of a joke. In two days I have encountered multiple problems. I've had a part were I was stuck on a vehicle because the A.I didnt get off his and didn't trigger the sequence to play on. I've had the A.I just stop playing and stay still till I found a hidden Enemy stuck in the wall.

There are parts in the game were scripted actions have to take place. For example at one point I ran round a corner and quickly knifed a guy standing there. Nothing happened he just kept standing there. Then I look behind me and a scripted event were one of my A.I team mates was sneaking up on him to knife him was taking place. Stupid.

Most of the time I have no idea whats going on or why. Also the GFX sometimes take a while to load properly so your stuck looking at blurry crap till they do. Tbh I think they rushed a game out that was not complete and not properly tested just because they wasnted to be out before Call Of Duty. Given another six months I think it could of been so much more. I still think they are moving in the right direction but their not there yet.

All that said the MP side of things which was done by Dice is were the game comes into its own. I've not played enough of it yet to really judge it as a whole but I am enjoying it alot at the moment. There some really good maps but a couple one sided ones to.

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 35109805)
Borderlands. I got the GOTY edition. I did buy the game when it came out but traded it in for some reason. I dunno why though cause I'm loving it here.

I've recently been playing it again with a friend online. Forogt how much I like it. Really hoping for a second one :)