Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Stephen 18-05-2019 00:40

Re: What game are you playing

Been playing the hell out of Spiderman on PS4. Such an amazing game. About 60% complete on story mode now.

Also playing through Uncharted 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

SnoopZ 18-05-2019 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35994844)
Im still playing Horizon Zero Dawn, think i will try and Platinum it, never tried that in a game before so this tells me i must like it!

Got the Platinum finally i have never bothered with trophies before but it is such an awesome game, now i will venture into its DLC unless i get bored.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35995254)
Been playing the hell out of Spiderman on PS4. Such an amazing game. About 60% complete on story mode now.

Also playing through Uncharted 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I will look out for a cheap digital download on the UK,US or Indonesian Store later this year for Spiderman as i hate disc games with a passion and often digital store deals can be far cheaper.

Stephen 18-05-2019 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35995277)
Got the Platinum finally i have never bothered with trophies before but it is such an awesome game, now i will venture into its DLC unless i get bored.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

I will look out for a cheap digital download on the UK,US or Indonesian Store later this year for Spiderman as i hate disc games with a passion and often digital store deals can be far cheaper.

I've been buying most of my games secondhand and they have been fairly cheap. Picked up Spiderman for £25 and Uncharted was £10. Got Killzone for £3.

Got a few cheap digital games recently too. Burnout Paradise remastered for £8 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 for £6.

SnoopZ 18-05-2019 16:16

I got Horizon complete for £9 and most top games I bought last year on USA Indonesian site cost less than 15 each, deals not so good this year yet.

SnoopZ 27-05-2019 08:28

Just finished Horizon Dawn and it's DLC, 100% on the game and one of the most enjoyable games I have played, all for £9 digital download!

SnoopZ 28-05-2019 18:10

I'm trying so hard to play Red Dead 2 but, oh my god it id so slow and boring and i keep falling asleep, atleast i didn't buy it as it was part of my PS4 Pro Bundle.

In comparison the last 2 games i have played are God of War and Horizon Dawn and i couldn't put the controller down!

Stephen 28-05-2019 19:30

I'm the same with RDR2. Started playing and it is so slow and takes a long time to get anywhere. I am going to stick with it as I think once the first bits are done it will get better and more to do.

Where as Spiderman I couldn't stop playing. Finally completed the story and it was amazing. 81% complete and going for the full 100%.

Will then start on the 3 DLC chapters.

SnoopZ 28-05-2019 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35996848)
I'm the same with RDR2. Started playing and it is so slow and takes a long time to get anywhere. I am going to stick with it as I think once the first bits are done it will get better and more to do.

Where as Spiderman I couldn't stop playing. Finally completed the story and it was amazing. 81% complete and going for the full 100%.

Will then start on the 3 DLC chapters.

Tried RDR2 again this evening, killed my first deer and robbed the train and I didn't fall asleep! Will try and stick with it.

God of War and Horizon Dawn Complete sound like your kind of games.

Stephen 28-05-2019 23:10

Woohoo lol. I'm at the camp just after the train robbery. Not gone back yet.

Yeah I loved God of War on the previous consoles. So will likely pick it up.

Horizon does look interesting.

SnoopZ 29-05-2019 11:36

Yes both those games are awesome, highly recommend them so look out for some deals later this year, I think I got them both digitally for less than £30.

Uncle Peter 07-06-2019 15:19

The Hunter: Call of the Wild. Just got the 2019 edition (game plus main DLCs) on offer from Steam.

SnoopZ 14-07-2019 12:22

Currently loving Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PS4 digital download from PSN US $24 i love how you can get digital so much cheaper than discs often and i now prefer digital as i don't find enough resale value on discs by the time i have finished them so digital is the way to go as long as i have enough storage space.

SnoopZ 22-07-2019 15:19

Just started Assassins Creed Origins on the PS4 it has been a while since i last played a Creed game.

Gavin78 07-08-2019 13:20

I keep going back to GTA V and playing the odd game I'm sure there is a mass of stuff still to do, between the stars and epic fantasy battle 4 are the newest ones I play. These are all pc games as I only have a PS3 and I don't really play it. I've got about 200 steam games not inc all the other companies that make games.

SnoopZ 07-09-2019 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36003711)
Just started Assassins Creed Origins on the PS4 it has been a while since i last played a Creed game.

Just completed it and got the Platinum.

Giving Detroit Become Human ago now, as i thought you would try something a bit tamer.