Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

cimt 20-03-2011 13:58

Re: what game are you playing

Well recently I've begun playing Kane & Lynch 1&2, Need for Speed: Shift and later on I'll be on Halo Reach.

Hom3r 20-03-2011 18:27

Well after 2 weeks I hit driver level 50 and now I need to get the forza 3 connoisseur achievement.

I got all the cars listed on the site but still no achievment, so I guess I need he extra cars that the Ultimate edition comes with, but thats 4,000,000 credits, tried the auction houses but I get out bit as they run out arround 3 - 7am when I'm still asleep.

Boaz 25-03-2011 11:27

Restarted Fallout 3.

pabscars 25-03-2011 11:35

Got Bulletstorm the other week (not a huge fan)

Got Homefront last night for the PS3, and spent the night doing a 3 up team deathmatch, so far I really like this game and the maps are MAHOOOOSIVE.

Fitze73 25-03-2011 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by pabscars (Post 35199210)
Got Bulletstorm the other week (not a huge fan)

Got Homefront last night for the PS3, and spent the night doing a 3 up team deathmatch, so far I really like this game and the maps are MAHOOOOSIVE.

how can you say that about bulletstorm , tallywacker :),

homefront what can i say it has potential but graphically it looks awful and its not as fast paced as it could have been , my friends at videogamer.com were spot on with there review of it ... yes in terms of the maps sizes yes they are big and it good to drive round in armoured apc's etc, but battlefield does this aspect so much BETTER, ive sold my promo of homefront ps3 really couldnt be bothered with it after already having the 360 version as well..

crysis 2 is decent shooter on the other hand

Hom3r 25-03-2011 18:50

Giving year 6 on Forza a break, so started The Saboteur a bash, and today I bought Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars on XBOX & DS

Hom3r 26-03-2011 16:09

The clones wars looks like it will be a very good game.

peanut 26-03-2011 17:40

Crysis 2

It ticks all the right boxes for me. Runs great on max, looks good even though it's no DX11 etc.

Sorry but I don't care anymore for games that require extreme amount of money just to run a specific game. I'm happy than my 2 year old Q9550 and HD5850 with 8gig of ram can still run the latest games. I won't be upgrading any time soon I've had enough of upgrading to suit.

Strange, people moan when they can't run games, and the same moan when they can run them.

Anyway, Crysis 2, good PC games now are becoming rare and this one is long overdue. All good fun and well worth checking out.

Homefront and Bulletstorm just didn't do anything for me at all.

Stephen 26-03-2011 20:00

Just picked up Killzone 3 today. Hmv had the £99 Helghast edition for £45 so only a fiver more than the standard edition :)

cimt 26-03-2011 20:03

Nice, wish I could of got that edition. You be playing it with Move? It's a lot harder in SP with it but using it for MP is awesome.

Stephen 26-03-2011 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 35199936)
Nice, wish I could of got that edition. You be playing it with Move? It's a lot harder in SP with it but using it for MP is awesome.

Nope, going to play through with the standard controller first and maybe try move at some point.

Got time crisis last week, that of course is brill with move and the gun holder thing.

MadGamer 27-03-2011 20:27

Battlefield BC2 though I keep getting killed at the part where you are in the house with one other squaddie, and I just can get past it, any tips?

cimt 27-03-2011 20:38

That could be any part of the game. Any more information about that part?

MadGamer 27-03-2011 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 35200411)
That could be any part of the game. Any more information about that part?

hmmmm ok its the part where the russians storm the house, and totally destroy it, (you are armed with a sniper rifle)

Uncle Peter 01-04-2011 13:10

Bulletstorm (360) - teehee!

campaign is a bit short, won't bother playing it online though. You could still have a grin replaying it on the higher difficulty levels for sure.