Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

icestar2 08-01-2009 18:45

Re: what game are you playing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34711758)
Unfortunately it is just another appalling NFS game. About time EA got their act together with this licence, mind you it still sells loads of copies.

Well EA have closed down there blackbox studios so it looks like the end of the NFS series anyway.

Uncle Peter 08-01-2009 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34711786)
Well EA have closed down there blackbox studios so it looks like the end of the NFS series anyway.

Yeah I saw that in the news the other day. Ricitello said sometime ago that he wasn't going to stand for anymore low quality offerings so hopefully they'll continue with the series using a different developer. The NFS games used to be really good up until hot pursuit 2. NFS Porsche which was developed by Eden (Test Drive Unlimited) was of course the best of the lot.

Have you tried Midnight Club:LA yet? it's along the same lines as the NFS series but very well executed and definitely worth a look.

icestar2 08-01-2009 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34711811)
Have you tried Midnight Club:LA yet? it's along the same lines as the NFS series but very well executed and definitely worth a look.

I havent yet but I had been looking at it and decided I would pick it up eventually. It does look really good.

I will probably pick it up after I finish NFS off which by the way after playing a bit more is one of the worst builds I've ever played. It does make me wonder if they even had a QA team :erm:

Uncle Peter 14-01-2009 00:00

Just been having a game of UT3 on the PC. Noticed while I was out shopping before that ASDA were selling copies off for £7

Callumpy 14-01-2009 00:14

NFS Undercover and GoW2

planetdigicam 14-01-2009 04:51

I've been rocking out with Rock Band 2 and some Call of Duty: WaW.

Kymmy 14-01-2009 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34715219)
Just been having a game of UT3 on the PC. Noticed while I was out shopping before that ASDA were selling copies off for £7

I'm still camping regularly on ut99, ut2k4 and ut3 ;)

Uncle Peter 14-01-2009 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kymmy (Post 34715322)
I'm still camping regularly on ut99, ut2k4 and ut3 ;)

Whicked Sick! :D

You can't beat a bit of Torlan.

cimt 14-01-2009 11:51

Fallout 3 and Mirrors Edge on 360. :)

Stephen 14-01-2009 12:01

Still Playing, Fable 2 and GHWT on 360

Saints Row 2 and WWE 2009 on PS3

and Trackmania on PC.

I need to stop buying so many games as I never have the time to play them all.

zing_deleted 14-01-2009 23:16

Just started playing Mirrors Edge on the pc. Its a gripping game bt I find games like this hard

cimt 14-01-2009 23:26

What chapter and difficulty are you playing on?

Callumpy 14-01-2009 23:47

NFS Undercover, had to start again cause stupid xbox didnt save the darn thing properly and it corrupted the file.

icestar2 15-01-2009 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34715897)
NFS Undercover, had to start again cause stupid xbox didnt save the darn thing properly and it corrupted the file.

I didnt lose all my save but I had done some races. Let it save and then switched it off. Next time I tried it the races I had done I had to do again.

Its buggy, buggy, buggy. I've had to sometimes re-do a race because it didnt save. I've had parts of the car not actually attached to the car (I.E. the exhuast was touching the road and not the car !). I've had the car just stop running in the middle of a race ? ? ? This has happened to me twice and I thought maybe my controller was messing up but its fine so much be a fault in the game. And last but not least I've been driving along and all of a sudden my car just took off into the air and span around a couple times and come crashing down (only happened once). I've also read of peoples games going black when driving along.

There must of been no QA done on that game otherwise the team that did do the QA should be sacked !!!.

Callumpy 15-01-2009 11:24

ive heared that some people cant actually boot the game lol.

very crappy

Callumpy 16-01-2009 13:50

Ive caught back up with NFS now, ive got a few main races left to go then need to complete all the races for the 100G :p:

icestar2 16-01-2009 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34716886)
Ive caught back up with NFS now, ive got a few main races left to go then need to complete all the races for the 100G :p:

On 82%. Had a go last night and fell through the floor while racing ? ? ? Just kept falling into blackness. The thing is I actually like the game but after I finish it I dont think I will ever touch it again :(

Callumpy 16-01-2009 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34716923)
On 82%. Had a go last night and fell through the floor while racing ? ? ? Just kept falling into blackness. The thing is I actually like the game but after I finish it I dont think I will ever touch it again :(

lol, it does fail really bad, but the achievements are so easy!

ive got nearly 600 from it in 2 days, but now i am getting really bored and p****d off with the police, every race!

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

What console you playing it on?

icestar2 16-01-2009 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34716944)
lol, it does fail really bad, but the achievements are so easy!

ive got nearly 600 from it in 2 days, but now i am getting really bored and p****d off with the police, every race!

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

What console you playing it on?

I picked it up for PS3 and thats what I thought the problems were at first (Was gonna trade it and buy for 360). Thought it was just a bad port but from what I've read its just poor design as it's poor on both systems.

I agree its also way to easy. I find myself shocked sometimes how easily am winning some races.

Has some good ideas just poorly implemented.

Callumpy 16-01-2009 15:50

Another thing ive noticed is the framerate is slow. I was driving my bugatti veyron and it went all jumpy.

:p: and easy is good for gamercore, still isnt as easy as Avatar TLA TBE (awsome game)

Tezcatlipoca 18-01-2009 23:14

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Need to play that & Legend before I can start on Underworld.

[My last TR game was the original one on the PlayStation...]

icestar2 19-01-2009 00:12

Just finished NFS yesterday. Even glitched on the last mission were I'd done what was said but it didnt register and just left me hanging so had to restart the race lol. I have no hope for the NFS series anymore.

Going back to Fable 2 now probably until Godfather2 and F.E.A.R 2 are out :)

Callumpy 20-01-2009 14:07

My dad is playing Scene It? BOS! for me, hoping he can get a couple of hundred gamerscore.

Charlie_Bubble 21-01-2009 11:14

Currently getting annoyed by Star Wars: Force Unleashed!

icestar2 21-01-2009 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble (Post 34719423)
Currently getting annoyed by Star Wars: Force Unleashed!

I really enjoy that game but it was very short :(

Finally got round to ordering Fallout 3 so looking forward to playing that soon.

Charlie_Bubble 21-01-2009 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34719581)
I really enjoy that game but it was very short :(

Finally got round to ordering Fallout 3 so looking forward to playing that soon.

I'm kind of stuck on the Bull Rancor fight on Sith Lord difficulty.

Charlie_Bubble 22-01-2009 01:20

Ok, got past that part. Am now on the last section on the second part of the fight against Vader.

pabscars 22-01-2009 12:34

still enjoying cod5, i,m on level 61 for the 3rd time, does anyone know what the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen means when online, it changes with each game and i was wondering if it was some sort off latency indicator or something.

Still loving this game which suprises me because i wasnt that fused in the beginning, now i prefer it over cod 4 because its a little less frantic and frustrating.

Charlie_Bubble 22-01-2009 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by pabscars (Post 34720013)
still enjoying cod5, i,m on level 61 for the 3rd time, does anyone know what the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen means when online, it changes with each game and i was wondering if it was some sort off latency indicator or something.

Still loving this game which suprises me because i wasnt that fused in the beginning, now i prefer it over cod 4 because its a little less frantic and frustrating.

Not certain, as I have only played COD WaW online a couple of times, but as it is pretty similar to CoD4 I'll give a couple of suggestions. On CoD4 there are 2 bars that sound like the one you mean, one which change colour was the connection, ie green was ok and red was bad. The other possibility is that you are talking about the xp bar, which shows the amount of xp score you have to get to advance to the next rank.

pabscars 22-01-2009 14:59

thanks for the pointers CB, will have another look tonight to see if there is any corelation between XP and rank etc, i just noticed last night that one game the bar was 3/4 full and then the next game it was about 1/4 full. thanks again for the reply.

how come you have only played it a couple of times online, is it not your cup of tea so to speak.

Charlie_Bubble 22-01-2009 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by pabscars (Post 34720092)
thanks for the pointers CB, will have another look tonight to see if there is any corelation between XP and rank etc, i just noticed last night that one game the bar was 3/4 full and then the next game it was about 1/4 full. thanks again for the reply.

how come you have only played it a couple of times online, is it not your cup of tea so to speak.

Too many other games came out around the end of last year and I'm working through them. I loved CoD4 online and spent ages on it. Spent a few hours on CoD Waw, yeah, it's a good game, but have a lot of others sitting un-opened... Oh yeah, also got married at the end of August, so less time to sit online for hours on end! :)

kesterwww 22-01-2009 23:17

I have just purchased TNA Impact for the xbox 360. Not really played it properly yet, but first impression wasn't that great.
I'm really into PES 09, master league with Liverpool... I need to see them win a match, this is the nearest thing I have.

cimt 22-01-2009 23:57

Quote:

i was wondering if it was some sort off latency indicator or something.

That basically shows how close you are to your next rank. I'm guessing you got a promotion between them two matches?

I think that's what you mean anyways.

frogstamper 23-01-2009 02:01

Quote:

Yep, the yellow line is your "promotion bar", it shows you how far away you are from going up another level.

icestar2 23-01-2009 17:57

Just got fallout 3 through today. Had a little go on it and think it could be a really good game. Hope the enjoyment of it lasts and it does not become repetative.

Callumpy 23-01-2009 18:32

LEGO Star Wars II

Quite annoying sometimes

kingbuxton 24-01-2009 21:43

Left 4 Dead pretty much since it came out.

Btw 41 achievements - anyone above that?

Callumpy 25-01-2009 00:49

GALAGA

Apparently its easy gamerscore, well, i got stuck at level 6, my dad is on level 22 now though.

icestar2 27-01-2009 23:31

Still Fallout 3. It has crashed at least 3 times now but that aside I wish I'd bought it on release. Better than most games I played of 08 and is such a refreshing change to most games out there at the minute.

Really, really enjoying it. Actually of to play some more before bed lol :)

dilli-theclaw 28-01-2009 17:54

Super stardust portable (verey badly as I can't really see it even with me mcGoo glasses on lol)

Callumpy 01-02-2009 15:51

NFS Most Wanted, borrowed it off a friend for the gamerscore

keyholder 01-02-2009 17:24

cod 4 ( the best so far ) NFS carbon, crysis , Crysis warhead, Hl2, Grid.

All for pc of course :D

No Xbox here

Will21st 01-02-2009 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by keyholder (Post 34725737)
cod 4 ( the best so far ) NFS carbon, crysis , Crysis warhead, Hl2, Grid.

All for pc of course :D

No Xbox here

How about the XBOX 360,that's the latest model,y'know.:D;)

STILL Farcry 2 for me.On hardcore:sniper::Yikes:

NEONKNIGHT 01-02-2009 20:14

I'm currently playing LOTR: Conquest and B&K : Nuts & Bolts - both are very enjoyable - think some of the reviews have been far too harsh for these two titles IMO Well worth a play. :)

icestar2 01-02-2009 20:38

Midnight Club LA. EA should take notice. This is how a racing game is meant to be.

On another not I cant beleive EA have announced 3 NFS titles for this year ! Lets hope that the part new team make a diffrence.

keyholder 02-02-2009 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will21st (Post 34725766)
How about the XBOX 360,that's the latest model,y'know.:D;)

STILL Farcry 2 for me.On hardcore:sniper::Yikes:

nope no Xbox or 360. Why game on them why u can have better gfx on pc :D

unless u count my Xbox media centre system quiped with 500GB HD :D

Will21st 02-02-2009 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by keyholder (Post 34726241)
nope no Xbox or 360. Why game on them why u can have better gfx on pc :D

unless u count my Xbox media centre system quiped with 500GB HD :D

500GB??:eek:

Nice on mate.Yeah,PC GFX are great,the only annoying thing is all the upgrading,costs a lot of money.That's why i prefer my 360.Plug and play,as they say.:D

Playing fallout 3 again,but this time as one evil mofo.[img]Download Failed (1)[/img][img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

keyholder 02-02-2009 21:48

pmsl. screw media centre pc's its just as easy to have n Xbox, plus they take up much less room :) ...

anyhows back to topic :P Fallout 3, thats crap, boring. but gfx are nice

icestar2 02-02-2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by keyholder (Post 34726547)
pmsl. screw media centre pc's its just as easy to have n Xbox, plus they take up much less room :) ...

Ha ! Fallout 3 is one of the best games of 08 in my mind. Only played it recently and thought it was brilliant.

Will21st 02-02-2009 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by keyholder (Post 34726547)

WHAT?? :mad:
It's not crap,boring,it's really good.You gotta try and stick with it.(sound like a marriage counsellor,don't I...:D )

zing_deleted 02-02-2009 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will21st (Post 34726434)
500GB??:eek:

Nice on mate.Yeah,PC GFX are great,the only annoying thing is all the upgrading,costs a lot of money.That's why i prefer my 360.Plug and play,as they say.:D

Playing fallout 3 again,but this time as one evil mofo.http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wa...smiley-017.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wa...smiley-050.gif

but console users upgrade to and its an expensive game also. How much do you think the ps4 and the xbox roundandroundincircles is gonna cost new?

frogstamper 03-02-2009 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34723342)
Still Fallout 3. It has crashed at least 3 times now but that aside I wish I'd bought it on release. Better than most games I played of 08 and is such a refreshing change to most games out there at the minute.

Really, really enjoying it. Actually of to play some more before bed lol :)

Same here icestar, I brought Fallout 3 last weekend and can't put it down:) it really is superb. I'm now on level 19 and I have the Tesla armour and the excellent alien ray-gun, I dread to think how many hours I've spent on it, Saturday night I finally switched off at 03.30am:dozey:
I haven't been as addicted to a game since the days of Final Fantasy 7, Fallout 3 certainly warrants a 9.5/10:)

dilli-theclaw 03-02-2009 07:42

Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity

Great :)

Callumpy 03-02-2009 11:48

NFS Most Wanted, just got 1 million bounty points in one persuit, that hurt

icestar2 03-02-2009 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogstamper (Post 34726636)
Same here icestar, I brought Fallout 3 last weekend and can't put it down:) it really is superb. I'm now on level 19 and I have the Tesla armour and the excellent alien ray-gun, I dread to think how many hours I've spent on it, Saturday night I finally switched off at 03.30am:dozey:
I haven't been as addicted to a game since the days of Final Fantasy 7, Fallout 3 certainly warrants a 9.5/10:)

Couldn't Agree more buddy. Such a great game. Got addicted myself. Kept me up till all hours to and found myself wanting to go back on after 5 mins off being off it haha.

Agree about the FF days to. Such a shame we will have to wait till next year for the next one which looks stunning and makes me :( and :) at the same time lol.

Will21st 03-02-2009 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by zinglebarb (Post 34726605)
but console users upgrade to and its an expensive game also. How much do you think the ps4 and the xbox roundandroundincircles is gonna cost new?

Well,i bet a new console every 4 or 5 years is less than a new graphics card every 2 or 3 years.:)
I like PC gaming also,but I just find the console more convenient.AND....you also know the game will always work,no comp.problems:mad: :erm:

icestar2 03-02-2009 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will21st (Post 34726821)
I like PC gaming also,but I just find the console more convenient.AND....you also know the game will always work,no comp.problems:mad: :erm:

Not always the case these days unfortanetly lol.

Also dont forget that multi-platform game's are generally more expensive on the console's to.

Stephen 03-02-2009 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogstamper (Post 34726636)

I finally bought Fallout 3 last week after getting the lunchbox collectors edition from Gamestation for £24.99 on PS3.

Its a fantastic game and love it, although not really got that far in it yet.

Will21st 03-02-2009 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 34726844)
I finally bought Fallout 3 last week after getting the lunchbox collectors edition from Gamestation for £24.99 on PS3.

Its a fantastic game and love it, although not really got that far in it yet.

You have a lot to look forward too.... :)

Charlie_Bubble 07-02-2009 00:32

Mostly playing Left4Dead at the moment with some Stranglehold as I have it on rent from Lovefilm.

Callumpy 07-02-2009 14:39

Bit of Halo 3. want the meta-game achievements

smeagoly1 10-02-2009 13:19

Far Cry 2 in single player mode. Can't get away with multi on it, even though i am a multi player addict.
I picked it up last week, quite cheap in a closing down sale, and just love it on max settings :), especially lobbing nads and suddenly realising...BUSHFIRE!!!! run run...too late :( haha

I still drag out my old Hitchhickers Guide To The Galaxy, text adventure disk and have a bash. I still love those old type of text only things.

Kymmy 10-02-2009 14:20

FreeCell.... 100 concurrent wins :)

Callumpy 10-02-2009 23:24

Gears 2, only Seriously 2.0 and the new annex achievement to go, then ill have em all

Callumpy 12-02-2009 19:38

Playing Fuzion Frenzy 2 at the moment, its a very easy 1000 gamerscore, ive got 600 in a couple of hours.

Raistlin 12-02-2009 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kymmy (Post 34731085)
FreeCell.... 100 concurrent wins :)

:shocked:

You sure?

moaningmags 12-02-2009 19:59

Doesn't concurrent mean at the same time? I know the female of the spieces can multi-task better than men but surely that's pushing it :)

Callumpy 12-02-2009 21:15

just 1000 gamerscored Fuzion Frenzy 2. Only got it a few hours ago too

icestar2 13-02-2009 01:41

F.E.A.R 2, Got a chance to have a play just after midnight tonight. Have to say it seems very good. Has had me jumping a couple times already and only played an hour.

Look forward to playing some more over the weekend. Now am going to attempt to sleep without have a nightmare lol.

AntiSilence 16-02-2009 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by moaningmags (Post 34732696)
Doesn't concurrent mean at the same time? I know the female of the spieces can multi-task better than men but surely that's pushing it :)

Lol, yes. Consecutively would be more accurate lol.

Uncle Peter 20-02-2009 12:45

Finished the TLAD story for GTA IV, didn't take long

Been having a blast on Race Pro for 360. Quality racing on a console at last.

Charlie_Bubble 20-02-2009 13:58

Bully, Scholarship edtn.

icestar2 20-02-2009 15:40

Sega Mega Drive Collection.

Uncle Peter 20-02-2009 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble (Post 34737341)
Bully, Scholarship edtn.

:tu: it's good fun is that. Have you nicked a scooter yet?

Charlie_Bubble 20-02-2009 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34737394)
:tu: it's good fun is that. Have you nicked a scooter yet?

No, bought it at the fairground. The dunking game is very easy.

SB_07 23-02-2009 01:16

Skate 2 & NBA 2K9.

Callumpy 23-02-2009 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by SB_07 (Post 34738686)
Skate 2 & NBA 2K9.

I need NBA 2K9

Easy gamerscore... yummmmm

Anyways... im playing NFS Most Wanted, 1 Achievement left for 350G

icestar2 23-02-2009 16:17

Went back to playing some 2142 over the weekend. I remember thinking when it was released it looked awesome (But played poorly).

When I went back on this weekend it look rubbish lol. Saying that I did have alot of fun on it but then again that could of been the friends and alcohol that made it that way ;)

SB_07 24-02-2009 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34738926)
I need NBA 2K9

Easy gamerscore... yummmmm

Anyways... im playing NFS Most Wanted, 1 Achievement left for 350G

The gamerscore is def not easy, especially getting the ones where you have to win certain games on all-star difficulty.

Callumpy 24-02-2009 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SB_07 (Post 34739238)
The gamerscore is def not easy, especially getting the ones where you have to win certain games on all-star difficulty.

Meant to be one of the easist games :/

Anywhoos, im playing King Kong at the mo. IT SUCKS!

SB_07 24-02-2009 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34739713)
Meant to be one of the easist games :/

Anywhoos, im playing King Kong at the mo. IT SUCKS!

You might be thinking of 2K6, there were only 4 achievements to get on that.

Angua 24-02-2009 22:30

Dominoes and Crib ;)

Callumpy 24-02-2009 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SB_07 (Post 34739915)
You might be thinking of 2K6, there were only 4 achievements to get on that.

Extremely good point!

NBA 2k6 and NHL and all that lot.

MadGamer 25-02-2009 19:05

Football Manager 2009

lauzjp 26-02-2009 10:33

FreeCell. oops:

iFrankie 27-02-2009 00:25

been playing Lego Indiana Jones on xbox 360, fun game

icestar2 27-02-2009 00:29

Killzone 2 (Brilliant)

smeagoly1 27-02-2009 11:32

Just Bought CODWAW PC Version last week, after my son got it for his PS3, I have to addmit, I am rather addicted to it. Well in Team Deathmatch mode. Free-for-All is just a spawnkillers heaven, and hate that aspect of it.
Mind you i just get sick of hearing "send in the dogs!" just has I find a nice little place to use my sniper rifles.:(

Callumpy 08-03-2009 12:04

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Awesome for Gamerscore

Charlie_Bubble 08-03-2009 12:08

Quantum of Solace (360). On the last level on 007 difficulty.

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie07 (Post 34741447)
been playing Lego Indiana Jones on xbox 360, fun game

Have you played the other Lego games, Batman & Star Wars?

icestar2 08-03-2009 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34747405)
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Awesome for Gamerscore

Am not really into the whole gamescore/trophies thing but I do agree that the Sega Mega Drive Collection is awesome. Was great playing some old school sonic and streets of rage. Brings back such fond memorys for me though I amagine not for you given your age lol.

I just finished silent hill homcomming, currently just playing KZ2 online really.

jab1990 08-03-2009 18:54

street fighter 4. Simply brilliant

Callumpy 08-03-2009 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34747538)
Am not really into the whole gamescore/trophies thing but I do agree that the Sega Mega Drive Collection is awesome. Was great playing some old school sonic and streets of rage. Brings back such fond memorys for me though I amagine not for you given your age lol.

I just finished silent hill homcomming, currently just playing KZ2 online really.

I used to have a Sega Mega Drive :p:

Charlie_Bubble 09-03-2009 15:34

Started playing Quantum of Solace online. It's surprisingly good. Rivals CoD4 imo! :)

Callumpy 10-03-2009 21:41

NBA 2K6 arrived today, also I have completed it with 100% gamerscore in an hour

SB_07 10-03-2009 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34749720)

There's only 5 achievements in the game lol.

Callumpy 10-03-2009 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SB_07 (Post 34749746)
There's only 5 achievements in the game lol.

Exactly why i bought it.

cimt 10-03-2009 23:23

Dude, you only buy games for the achievements? Stupid idea! :)

I'm starting to play Guitar Hero World Tour again.

icestar2 10-03-2009 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34749788)
Exactly why i bought it.

Lol Callumpy each to his own I guess but its seems a bit of a waste of money to buy a game just for its gamescore buddy.

I will hopefully be playing Resident Evil 5 tomorrow night as I got a dispatch notice today :) (Crosses fingers and begins to pray*)

frogstamper 11-03-2009 03:49

I got a phone call today (Tuesday) from Gamestation inviting me to their midnight launch on Thursday for Resident Evil 5, the problem is now I know they are doing this I'll have to go and get it on the night, sad really.:)
On the plus side I've taken Friday off work so I can have a late one.:tu:

---------- Post added at 03:49 ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34749720)

Sounds like a challenging game Callumpy;)