Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

SnoopZ 09-05-2020 14:43

Re: What game are you playing

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36034413)
Atari Flashback Classics Collection.

What's it like on a 4K TV, does it fill the full screen?

denphone 09-05-2020 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36034418)
What's it like on a 4K TV, does it fill the full screen?

Its a real blast from the past SnoopZ :) but a lot of the games don't fill the screen as such.

Hugh 22-05-2020 13:38

Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - free to download/keep this week on Epic Games website.

denphone 22-05-2020 13:58

What are your thoughts Hugh as l have been a fan of these types of games for many a year.

Hugh 22-05-2020 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36036083)
What are your thoughts Hugh as l have been a fan of these types of games for many a year.

I’ll let you know, once it’s downloaded - haven’t played any since C&C Red Alert (used to love ”Syndicate").

Hom3r 22-05-2020 21:08

I play Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakout with 3 people, and Tom Clancy's The Division 2

SnoopZ 22-05-2020 21:34

Currently trying to play Bloodborne and Batman Arkham, but with the Days of Play digital sales coming up I may get Days Gone.

I buy all my games digital now sales it feels like I never spend any money that way, although that will be difficult when the PS5 comes out!

Uncle Peter 22-05-2020 21:54

Wreckfest on PC. Great fun especially online. Shame it's not cross platform.

Paul 22-05-2020 21:57

Spades (online) :)

SnoopZ 23-05-2020 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36036081)
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - free to download/keep this week on Epic Games website.

I've just installed this, not played a game on a PC in 10 years, i was surprised this desktop with Intel 4400 graphics runs it!

Now i need to figure out how to get the option back on the screen where it says New to Civilisation or New to Civilisation VI as i clicked the wrong one!

ThunderPants73 28-05-2020 21:11

Two Point Hospital but I'm getting a bit bored. Would love to play Planet Zoo but my PC isn't good enough and I'm a graphics whore.

SnoopZ 06-06-2020 16:04

Days Gone, picked it up for under £12 in the US store sale, really enjoying it.

mrmistoffelees 06-06-2020 23:40

Fifa 20 8.99 on psn store

I’ve remembered why I don’t play fifa

denphone 07-06-2020 04:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees (Post 36038672)

Why?

Uncle Peter 10-06-2020 16:21

Stellaris. Didn't really bother with this when it was released as I am generally not into space games but was persuaded by my son to give it a go online with him and some friends.

Currently in trouble for spending most of the weekend playing it. Oops

Carth 11-06-2020 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees (Post 36038672)

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36038685)
Why?

As explained to me last week by a lad at work:

"I'd stopped drinking and smoking for 3 weeks, then started again 10 minutes after firing up FIFA" :D

mrmistoffelees 11-06-2020 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36039367)
As explained to me last week by a lad at work:

"I'd stopped drinking and smoking for 3 weeks, then started again 10 minutes after firing up FIFA" :D

Pretty much sums it up, never has controller rage been so strong... :D

daveeb 11-06-2020 13:41

Dying Light. Played it years ago on PC but my son persuaded me to try it on X-box One despite me being hopeless initially with the controller. Now I can't keep off it. Son refuses to play with me online though (not that i'd be much help) as it would ruin his street cred. :erm:

denphone 11-06-2020 13:46

Street cred what is that..:D

Hugh 11-06-2020 13:59

Waiting for 45GB PC update download for COD:MW to finish...

daveeb 11-06-2020 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36039380)
Street cred what is that..:D

No idea Den :D I'm just banned from his online activities.

alanbjames 27-06-2020 09:37

Ive just bought Streets of Rage 4 on the PC.

What an absolutely brilliant game so far.

denphone 27-06-2020 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36041397)
Ive just bought Streets of Rage 4 on the PC.

What an absolutely brilliant game so far.

l have fond memories of Streets of Rage on the other previous Playstation consoles :D as l have noticed there is a Streets of Rage 4 being released on the PS4 at the end of July.

SnoopZ 27-06-2020 15:02

Strangely I've never heard of Streets of Rage, time for a Google.

denphone 27-06-2020 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36041436)
Strangely I've never heard of Streets of Rage, time for a Google.

Its one us of the older vintage remember very well SnoopZ.

cimt 27-06-2020 16:01

Once you see it, I'm gunna guess you'll remember it.

denphone 27-06-2020 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36041446)
Once you see it, I'm gunna guess you'll remember it.

Indeed as l even remember the poor games as well.:D

alanbjames 29-06-2020 03:05

I own the other 3 streets of rage via the sega classics on Steam.

alferret 07-07-2020 12:04

Still playing DayZ, mainly on modded servers, also The Hunter "Call of the Wild" is pretty good and I play that when I can't be arsed with DayZ.

Also dabbled a little with Sim racing games while on furlough. But to get the best out of those types of games the ancillaries can start to add up and become cost prohibitive.

SnoopZ 07-07-2020 13:04

Just started Shadow of War seeing that and Shadow of Mordor are so cheap on PSN today, they look like something I can get into quickly so snapped them both up for less than £20.

denphone 07-07-2020 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36042659)
Just started Shadow of War seeing that and Shadow of Mordor are so cheap on PSN today, they look like something I can get into quickly so snapped them both up for less than £20.

Give me your thoughts on them when you have played them a bit SnoopZ.

SnoopZ 07-07-2020 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36042660)
Give me your thoughts on them when you have played them a bit SnoopZ.

I love Assassin Creed games, and my first thought in the first 10mins is it feels a little similar and not too hard so let's see how long I enjoy it for compared to AC games where I clocked up over 100hrs.

Carth 10-07-2020 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by alferret (Post 36042651)
Still playing DayZ, mainly on modded servers, also The Hunter "Call of the Wild" is pretty good and I play that when I can't be arsed with DayZ.

Also dabbled a little with Sim racing games while on furlough. But to get the best out of those types of games the ancillaries can start to add up and become cost prohibitive.

I used to love DayZ playing the 'origional' version with the Arma MOD, eventually it got silly with cheaters, trolls, laggy servers and the lack of players.

Was thinking a while ago about trying the proper DayZ now though, does it still have a decent following and playerbase?

tweetiepooh 10-07-2020 17:30

Starting Lego City Undercover - a bit odd compared to the other titles but was only £6 during Steam sale.

alferret 13-07-2020 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36043113)
I used to love DayZ playing the 'origional' version with the Arma MOD, eventually it got silly with cheaters, trolls, laggy servers and the lack of players.

Was thinking a while ago about trying the proper DayZ now though, does it still have a decent following and playerbase?

I think DayZ has an avg of 10k (+-3k) players at any one time, loads of modded servers, plenty of RP, PVP and PVE only servers. Even the vanilla servers are well populated.
There are still some hackers, but in about 900hrs of playing I've only ever come across 3 or 4 in all that time.
I still find it as enjoyable today as I did when SA was first released. Give it a go, it wont dissapoint.

alanbjames 21-07-2020 23:41

Im needing some help guys with the latest Streets of Rage game Streets of Rage 4.

Now i have an XBox One controller for the PC and it works fine except for one thing, im unable to perform any star moves of any of the charactors.

Now ive looked in the Controller setup and its set for the back right controller button but if i try all i get is a back kick.

Anyone know of any issues?

ThunderPants73 27-07-2020 22:44

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. 170 hours in and still loving the hell out of it. Late to the game, but couldn't resist the season pass for cheap. Put Origins on hold for it, also got AC3 remastered, Black Flag and Syndicate. Never played an AC game before this year. Hopefully, by the time I've done with this lot, Valhalla will be out and patched aplenty. I used to have a life.

SnoopZ 28-07-2020 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 (Post 36044851)
Assassin's Creed Odyssey. 170 hours in and still loving the hell out of it. Late to the game, but couldn't resist the season pass for cheap. Put Origins on hold for it, also got AC3 remastered, Black Flag and Syndicate. Never played an AC game before this year. Hopefully, by the time I've done with this lot, Valhalla will be out and patched aplenty. I used to have a life.

Assassins Creed Unity is also a great game, when it first came out it had alot of issues but now it looks and plays fantastic.

ThunderPants73 30-07-2020 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36044859)
Assassins Creed Unity is also a great game, when it first came out it had alot of issues but now it looks and plays fantastic.

Dang it, another one added to my list!

Hom3r 31-07-2020 20:23

Destroy all Humans on the Xbox 1.

It's basically the first one remastered.

Hugh 07-08-2020 12:39

Trying (and failing) to play COD:MW, as the latest update won't load on to my 256GB SSD, as there isn't enough space to download the latest 50+GB update (can't make any space, as COD:MW is all that is on there).

So, copy the game library to my 2TB HD, download and install the update, then copy the game library back to the SSD (as it tidies up to less than 256GB after the update).

Bit of a faff - I may have to buy another 512GB SSD (already have one, but don't want to fill it up with the games, as it's at 200GB used already).

Carth 07-08-2020 14:03

Assassins Creed Black Flag . . . again.

Really struggling with PC games now, computer is well behind specs required for many of the later games.

I could spend a lot of money upgrading, but apparently newer motherboards often have issues regarding Win 7 drivers . . and lots of faffing about to overcome it.

Methinks a PS4 is on the Crimbo list, whether I get the hang of the controller before I pop my clogs is another matter :D

denphone 07-08-2020 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36045941)

Really struggling with PC games now, computer is well behind specs required for many of the later games.

I could spend a lot of money upgrading, but apparently newer motherboards often have issues regarding Win 7 drivers . . and lots of faffing about to overcome it.

That is the trouble with PC's as you have to spend a fair amount of money to guarantee it will have the specs required for these newer games.

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Quote:

Methinks a PS4 is on the Crimbo list, whether I get the hang of the controller before I pop my clogs is another matter :D

Surely a intelligent man like yourself can work out how to use a PS4 controller.:D

Carth 07-08-2020 14:17

My initial thoughts are that after 25 years using K/B + Mouse, my brain can probably work it out but getting my fingers & thumbs to follow instructions could be difficult :D :D

Looking forward to getting to play RDR2 though, however badly I play ;)

SnoopZ 07-08-2020 15:19

Quote:

Get the PS5 no point throwing £250+ on PS4 unless you want to buy my immaculate silent PS4 Pro off me! :D

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36045933)
Trying (and failing) to play COD:MW, as the latest update won't load on to my 256GB SSD, as there isn't enough space to download the latest 50+GB update (can't make any space, as COD:MW is all that is on there).

So, copy the game library to my 2TB HD, download and install the update, then copy the game library back to the SSD (as it tidies up to less than 256GB after the update).

Bit of a faff - I may have to buy another 512GB SSD (already have one, but don't want to fill it up with the games, as it's at 200GB used already).

You know in the long run it'll be the right thing to do.....

Western Digital_Black SN750 1 TB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - Generation 3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-SN750.../dp/B07M64QXMN

mrmistoffelees 11-08-2020 14:24

Blasting away on COD Mobile

SnoopZ 11-08-2020 15:26

Still playing Shadow of War on PS4 Pro, such a large and fantastic game made even better when buying digital for a few £s in a sale. Takes a while to get into it but if someone likes games like Assassin's Creed it is well worth it and I would argue even better.

Mad Max 19-08-2020 15:55

I've just started playing, A Total War Saga Troy.

SnoopZ 25-08-2020 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36046324)
Still playing Shadow of War on PS4 Pro, such a large and fantastic game made even better when buying digital for a few £s in a sale. Takes a while to get into it but if someone likes games like Assassin's Creed it is well worth it and I would argue even better.

Finally platinumed Shadow of War, such a long great game, now it is time to do the same with the first game Shadow of Mordor.

Uncle Peter 04-09-2020 21:50

Some co-op 7 Days to Die

Seems like it's been in Alpha for years (it probably has!) but great fun all the same.

Hom3r 10-10-2020 15:52

Started to play No Man's Sky with my nephew.

255 unique galaxies, 18 quintillion procedurally-generated planets (18,446,744,073,709,551,616 or 2^64 to be exact)

It will take 565 billion years to see them all.

Stuart 10-10-2020 17:34

Star Wars Squadrons in VR.

On the plus side, it is nice feeling you are in the various Star Wars craft, but the game has major problems.

1) It's flaky, and frequently crashes. Yes, my machine is up to date, and is more than powerful enough to run the game in VR..
2) All of the missions in the "story" follow pretty much the same structure. Travel somewhere, destroy smaller ships, travel somewhere else, destroy a larger ship. I believe occasionally, you are required to travel somewhere else and destroy a star destroyer or Rebel capital ship (the missions alternate between the empire and the rebels, so you play both sides). I've been doing that for 6 hours of gameplay now, and, to be frank, I am bored.

What story there is has clearly been put there just to get you from mission to mission. The characters are one dimensional, there is no character development and your character(s) don't even have names, let alone have any impact on the story. I say they have no impact, because it seems to me you have to repeat every mission until you beat it, so there is no failure. No alternate branch the story can take because you failed.

Don't get me wrong. I know this is Star Wars, and while I love the films and games, no Star Wars product is ever going to be a literary masterpiece, but the films at least do have some variety, some humour and some character development. There is actually more of all that in the trailer for this game than there is in the game..

Sorry EA, but while this game is very pretty, and sounds good, and may well have good multiplayer, you've missed the mark in terms of gameplay for me. This, combined with the fact that EA have already announced that there will be no DLC for this game suggests to me that EA have actually sold us a tech demo. Or they are dipping their toes in the VR Waters to see what happens, but don't want to commit to a AAA budget for it.

Everyone else, if you like multiplayer space or flight shooters, then this game is apparently good, but for me, I don't like multiplayer games of any description, and the single player game ain't good enough.

Carth 13-10-2020 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 36053245)
Started to play No Man's Sky with my nephew.

255 unique galaxies, 18 quintillion procedurally-generated planets (18,446,744,073,709,551,616 or 2^64 to be exact)

It will take 565 billion years to see them all.

Coincidence, I too started playing this around 2 weeks ago (single player, not Multi)
Finding it absolutely brilliant (for now), I first played 3 or 4 days in the 'constructor' type mode (with no deaths), just to get the hang of things, since then enjoying flying around exploring etc in normal mode :tu:

Not really following the Atlas or Artemis story paths, just having fun :Yes:

I've already had the 'Einstein quote' twice when being killed through my own stupidity :D

SnoopZ 13-10-2020 15:47

AC Black Flag on PS4, would like to platinum but it has online trophies which I hate.

Anyone else with a PS4, if so please add me as I like to see what games others play?

PS5 pre ordered.

Hugh 18-10-2020 12:08

Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Open Beta

Stephen 18-10-2020 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36054226)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Open Beta

Same. Been playing since the first weekend. Which was last week. Had the Alpha too.

Love some of the new levels and its pretty decent. Although seems to be a number of folk cheating using aimbots which is really annoying.

ThunderPants73 29-10-2020 12:40

AC Odyssey new game +
Just finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Considering either The Sims 3, or 4 next.
Played the demo of FF7 Remake and was not in the least blown away.
Waiting for the RTX upgrade of Witcher 3 then I'll replay that.

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36045953)
Get the PS5 no point throwing £250+ on PS4 unless you want to buy my immaculate silent PS4 Pro off me!

I also have an immaculate PS4 Pro that I might as well sell!

tweetiepooh 30-10-2020 10:52

I believe Sims4 is free for the weekend on Steam. (30 Oct 2020)

Hom3r 01-11-2020 14:38

I bought Watchdogs: Legion, Yes it is London but the roads don't full align.

I love crashing the cars into the bad cops :D

cimt 01-11-2020 15:18

I'm enjoying it so far. I tend to crash into everything and it seems like no one really cares about the damage I cause.

Hom3r 19-11-2020 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36053516)
Coincidence, I too started playing this around 2 weeks ago (single player, not Multi)
Finding it absolutely brilliant (for now), I first played 3 or 4 days in the 'constructor' type mode (with no deaths), just to get the hang of things, since then enjoying flying around exploring etc in normal mode :tu:

Not really following the Atlas or Artemis story paths, just having fun :Yes:

I've already had the 'Einstein quote' twice when being killed through my own stupidity :D

We have build a base on a planet that has fire storms.

Build a large refiner,

get some Cobalt and oxygen and refine them into Ionised Cobalt, then refine Ionised Cobalt and Oxygen you get a 3 for 1, repeat the process to get more, best to do this in an area with plants that have oxygen.

I'm currently on 11 stacks of 9,999

Then what you do is find a trading post that sells Ionised Cobalt, by all you can, then sell every Ionised Cobalt you have this will crash the market, then by it back for less than you sold it, then every time you go to a new space station repeat the process.
DO NOT sell where you cannot buy otherwise you will have to start the refining process again.

ThunderPants73 24-11-2020 23:19

Witcher 3 with a better GPU. I used to think the graphics were amazing, then I played RDR2, it's spoiled me for every other game so far, graphics-wise anyway.

cimt 24-11-2020 23:50

Playing a lot of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on laptop and Star Wars: Fallen Order on Xbox

Hom3r 17-12-2020 19:42

The GTA V update which gives a new map is crap.

You have to buy an old Russian nuclear sub for a minimum of £2.2m, and then you fly there.

You then have to scope the area for stuff and if you are spotted you have to redo that section again.

Hom3r 07-01-2021 14:39

Just installing Cyberpunk 2077 on my Xbox.

50GB update is taking forever. (3 hours from start to finish)

Carth 08-01-2021 13:33

Anno 1800 on the PC.

After abject failures in the past, I probably have lots of time now to play the game slowly instead of rushing headlong into bankruptcy :D

SnoopZ 14-02-2021 12:20

Just finished Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the Platinum on PS5, enjoyed the game and put in 260hrs!

Now I'm on Hollow Knight, time for something completely different.

Stephen 14-02-2021 13:12

I didn't like Hollow Knight. Tried it a few times now.

Currently playing Super Mario 3D World on Switch and Control on PS4 Pro.

SnoopZ 14-02-2021 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 36070631)
I didn't like Hollow Knight. Tried it a few times now.

Currently playing Super Mario 3D World on Switch and Control on PS4 Pro.

I just need something very different from AC, i've still got atleast 10 games i need to play or replay(now they have the 4K 60fps PS5 update) from the PS+ Collections that i got free with the PS5, got enough games to last several months and i just remembered about Control, The Last of Us II etc.......

Stephen 14-02-2021 14:14

I never even got a few hours into the first Last of Us. Need to go back to it at somepiint.

I had been replaying all the Umcharted games and the last 2 Tomb Raider games. Shadow was brilliant.

cimt 14-02-2021 14:35

I never finished the last Tomb Raider. I've been playing totally different types of games from what I used to. Like I been playing Snowrunner, Farm Simulator 19, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and the Hitman trilogy.

Angua 14-02-2021 15:29

The Room 3.

An escape the room type game that seems appropriate during lockdown.

SnoopZ 14-02-2021 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36070644)
I never finished the last Tomb Raider. I've been playing totally different types of games from what I used to. Like I been playing Snowrunner, Farm Simulator 19, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and the Hitman trilogy.

Are you on Xbox or Playstation yet?

Currently playing the PS5 updated version of Control in performance mode, I can't drop back down to 30fps for the sake of some Ray Traced visuals.

cimt 14-02-2021 16:17

Still playing on Xbox One X atm. I'm furloughed so don't have the cash to upgrade.

SnoopZ 14-02-2021 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36070654)
Still playing on Xbox One X atm. I'm furloughed so don't have the cash to upgrade.

Hopefully not for much longer!

I've been lucky with being able to go into work as normal with also lots of overtime.

cimt 15-02-2021 06:30

Well I'm starting a second job today to make up the rest of my wage so hopefully it won't take too long at all. I've been furloughed for most of the last year and it has got very boring.

Dude111 02-03-2021 06:57

I last played a WAP version of pacman (JAVA)

http://web.archive.org/web/201110111..._wap_sim.shtml

Gosh I could barely see the board it was so small!!!!!!!! -- Im glad I dont have one of those phones!! (My eyes would hurt like crazt before too long)

Carth 04-03-2021 11:55

Played 'The Room 4' and thought it was brilliant

Then played 'The Room 3' and had to give in . . will return to it when the brain cools down ;)

Currently playing Breathedge for the giggles :D

alanbjames 06-03-2021 00:59

Im still playing Streets of Rage 4 on the PC yet cant get passed stage 10.

SnoopZ 27-03-2021 23:12

Just platinumed Control on PS5, what a great game that is and after playing games at 60fps on PS5 I can't imagine going back to 30!

Stephen 28-03-2021 14:47

Been playing Rachet and Clank PS4 for a couple of weeks. Great platformer and am really enjoying it. Its a remake of the first game on PS2 but with a slightly different story.

SnoopZ 03-04-2021 17:51

Currently play The Last Guardian on PS5, the control system is infuriating but the games good, I just wish it had been patched to 60fps.

cimt 03-04-2021 17:53

I'm trying to play through The Outriders, but the servers ain't playing well with others atm.

Hom3r 06-04-2021 11:26

Been playing some of my old X1 games, Watch Dogs & Watch Dogs 2.

SnoopZ 06-04-2021 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 36076315)
Been playing some of my old X1 games, Watch Dogs & Watch Dogs 2.

I tried playing that just before I got my PS5 and could never get into it unfortunately.

Jaymoss 06-04-2021 13:27

AC Valhalla. Gotta say you always get value with the AC games. Loads of content side missions and a massive main story. Love playing as a Viking would put this 3rd best after the original and the Ezio trilogy

tweetiepooh 06-04-2021 13:31

Steam had a discount on Lego games so added the Ninjago game to my collection.

SnoopZ 06-04-2021 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36076323)
AC Valhalla. Gotta say you always get value with the AC games. Loads of content side missions and a massive main story. Love playing as a Viking would put this 3rd best after the original and the Ezio trilogy

I agree with AC games, I put over 200hrs into Valhalla and platinumed it on PS5.

Just downloaded Oddworld: Soulstorm as it's free this month so playing this as well as The Last Guardian on my week off.

SnoopZ 09-04-2021 15:29

Gone back to God of War 2018 and trying to get platinum now it's 4K60 on PS5.

ThunderPants73 16-04-2021 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36076323)

Plus, you get lots of free bugs!
Lost my favourite spear to a savegame corruption. Still bitter.

Hugh 16-04-2021 18:49

Call of Duty:Black Ops Cold War - Zombies

Jaymoss 16-04-2021 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 (Post 36077074)
Plus, you get lots of free bugs!
Lost my favourite spear to a savegame corruption. Still bitter.

Had a weird save game bug when we went into BST. I have to turn off adjust for daylight saving time automatically off or the game crashes on Continue

SnoopZ 17-04-2021 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36076566)
Gone back to God of War 2018 and trying to get platinum now it's 4K60 on PS5.

Finally got Platinum on this, the last boss fight was hard work!

Hugh 13-08-2021 16:09

1 Attachment(s)
Playing Call of Duty:Black Ops Cold War.

Season 5 has just been launched, and one of the new maps (Echelon 24/7) is based on where I used to work in the 70s and 80s, Teufelsberg in West Berlin... :D

SnoopZ 13-08-2021 16:47

Spider-Man Miles Morales, plays fantastic on PS5.

alanbjames 19-08-2021 11:00

Im currently playing Startrek Bridge Commander but very tempted to buy Ghostbusters remastered and see what its about.

Stephen 19-08-2021 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36090302)
Im currently playing Startrek Bridge Commander but very tempted to buy Ghostbusters remastered and see what its about.

Ghostbusters is a great game. Its treated like a 3rd film. All the cast providing their voices.

ThunderPants73 19-08-2021 15:23

Mass Effect 1 in the Legendary Edition. Never played them before and I was expecting better, but it's an old one so I'll keep on keeping on...

Carth 27-08-2021 13:30

I've gone back to some classic favourites.
Currently playing Medal of Honor series 'Allied Assault, Spearhead, and Breakthrough'

They play amazingly well for their age (better than I play for my age lol), and I might be tempted to get my botty wiped on a few online servers later (oh the good times memories) :D

I think the STALKER series will be next up ;)

mrmistoffelees 02-09-2021 10:57

I dont seem to be able to stop playing CoD mobile.