Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Jaymoss 20-07-2022 18:10

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36128912)
So far on PS5 I feel fine after 1hr on the intro so hopefully that Motion Blur setting fixed it for me as it affects me instantly just like PSVR which I'll never use again.

Your mileage may vary if you're playing on a PS4, I'm finding I can't play games in 30 FPS any longer after 60 FPS on PS5.

all these years and ya still only just caught up with the bottom end of PC players framerates hahahaha

SnoopZ 20-07-2022 19:24

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36128917)
all these years and ya still only just caught up with the bottom end of PC players framerates hahahaha

Strangely I never had issue with 30 FPS until i started 60 FPS games on PS5.

I could never go back to playing on PC though, I gave that up when i last played Battlefield 2 and now with the latest consoles the experience is even better, PC gaming just seems such a hassle when all I want to do is put a single quiet(in my experience) box under the telly and grab the Dualsense controller, I know you will say mouse and keyboard rules :D but I have no desire to play like that.

Roll on PS5 Pro it can only get better. :)

ThunderPants73 22-07-2022 14:03

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36128943)
Strangely I never had issue with 30 FPS until i started 60 FPS games on PS5.

I could never go back to playing on PC though, I gave that up when i last played Battlefield 2 and now with the latest consoles the experience is even better, PC gaming just seems such a hassle when all I want to do is put a single quiet(in my experience) box under the telly and grab the Dualsense controller, I know you will say mouse and keyboard rules :D but I have no desire to play like that.

Roll on PS5 Pro it can only get better. :)

I play on PC with an Xbox Elite 2 controller, on a 4K TV best of both worlds.

SnoopZ 22-07-2022 16:01

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 (Post 36129079)
I play on PC with an Xbox Elite 2 controller, on a 4K TV best of both worlds.

I hear there are issues with Stray on PC currently, I hope motion sickness isn't an issue for you.

Jaymoss 22-07-2022 17:38

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36129086)
I hear there are issues with Stray on PC currently, I hope motion sickness isn't an issue for you.

The only issue I have is getting past the first rampaging squishy things. Got annoyed and rage quit and gone back to the free few days of CoD Vanguard MP and Zombies hahaha

SnoopZ 31-07-2022 18:02

Re: What game are you playing
 
Thats Stray platinumed, getting the Zurk Trophy was a pain in the ass as well as playing the whole game in less than 2hrs for that Trophy and missing it by 1.5mins!

Now need to decide what to play next, with so many games on PSN Extra/Premium that shouldn't be a problem.

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 (Post 36129079)
I play on PC with an Xbox Elite 2 controller, on a 4K TV best of both worlds.

I didn't get any motion sickness with Stray on PS5, atleast with motion blur set to off.

Jaymoss 31-07-2022 19:32

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36129969)
Thats Stray platinumed, getting the Zurk Trophy was a pain in the ass as well as playing the whole game in less than 2hrs for that Trophy and missing it by 1.5mins!

Now need to decide what to play next, with so many games on PSN Extra/Premium that shouldn't be a problem.

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------



I didn't get any motion sickness with Stray on PS5, atleast with motion blur set to off.

Come play Vanguard and get ya ass whipped hahahah

SnoopZ 31-07-2022 19:38

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36129975)
Come play Vanguard and get ya ass whipped hahahah

Haha I've not played multiplayer since Battlefield 1 so that would happen, I enjoy single player games now.

SnoopZ 07-08-2022 22:57

Re: What game are you playing
 
That's Deliver me the Moon Platinumed now onto Assassin's Creed Rogue remastered, pleased there are no online trophies!

Definitely getting my money's worth from the PS Extra/Premium tier, won't be spending on games anytime soon.

iFrankie 16-08-2022 17:47

Re: What game are you playing
 
Currently playing DEAD SPACE 2 for the first time.. I tried Dead Space 1 but i keep running into invisible walls when opening a door, it got rather annoying, you'd think they would fix that.

Qtx 23-08-2022 16:51

Re: What game are you playing
 
Inside, on the PS4. Its like a platform puzzle game in a way, with you having to work out how to move towards the end.

Guess I found it easier to play than some of these new games where you need to remember 8 buttons and and have multi-menu layers to choose something like a weapon. Its literally jump and an action button for this game :D

SnoopZ 20-09-2022 10:37

Re: What game are you playing
 
I'm enjoy Death Stranding Directors Cut on PS5, thought it would be boring so I'm surprised it's not for me.

It's part of PS+ Extra so I thought may as well give it a go.

cimt 20-09-2022 13:00

Re: What game are you playing
 
Deathloop came out on GP today so I will be playing that

SnoopZ 20-09-2022 13:39

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36134527)
Deathloop came out on GP today so I will be playing that

Also came out on PS+ Extra so at some point I'll give it a go, just hope removing head Bob stops motion sickness as I hear it's bad

cimt 20-09-2022 15:28

Re: What game are you playing
 
I've watched play throughs and it looks like good fun. Is the head bopping bad? Can't say I had noticed in videos I watched.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.