Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

JMcB 06-11-2021 17:36

Re: What game are you playing

Started playing New World from Amazon.

It's been 20 years from I played a pc game and I've missed it LOL

Hom3r 17-11-2021 14:32

Last weekend I bought FH5

alanbjames 22-11-2021 21:00

I just started playing a game I bought on steam a few weeks ago on sale on the recommendation of a friend, its a beat em up but I got bored of Streets of Rage 4.

This game is called "The Takeover" and its amazing including the graphic game play is amazing.

Its definitely one I would recommend to someone into beat em ups.

Hom3r 26-12-2021 17:12

Played a bit of GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition.

cimt 27-12-2021 01:08

What state is that in lately?

Isabellah 13-01-2022 14:15

Well, I've started to play AC triple pack, started with Black Flag, next is Unity and Syndicate, after that I am planing to play Odyssey, The other ones I have already finished

bigsinky 13-01-2022 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabellah (Post 36109236)
Well, I've started to play AC triple pack, started with Black Flag, next is Unity and Syndicate, after that I am planing to play Odyssey, The other ones I have already finished

You’ll enjoy them. Currently playing AC Valhalla though I noticed Skyrim:SE has a 10th anniversary DLC. Downloaded that yesterday and ended up playing that last night. Still looks good after 10 years. http://www.twitch.tv/bigsinky1966

JMcB 16-01-2022 21:22

Back at PC gaming now, its been nearly 20 years.
im enjoying New World. is anyone else

SnoopZ 16-01-2022 21:31

Star Wars Jedi Fallen order on PS5, liking it so far.

Hugh 18-01-2022 13:55

Related topic

https://news.microsoft.com/2022/01/1...-every-device/

Quote:

Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard…

… Today, Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) announced plans to acquire Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), a leader in game development and interactive entertainment content publisher. This acquisition will accelerate the growth in Microsoft’s gaming business across mobile, PC, console and cloud and will provide building blocks for the metaverse.

Microsoft will acquire Activision Blizzard for $95.00 per share, in an all-cash transaction valued at $68.7 billion, inclusive of Activision Blizzard’s net cash.

When the transaction closes, Microsoft will become the world’s third-largest gaming company by revenue, behind Tencent and Sony. The planned acquisition includes iconic franchises from the Activision, Blizzard and King studios like “Warcraft,” “Diablo,” “Overwatch,” “Call of Duty” and “Candy Crush,” in addition to global eSports activities through Major League Gaming. The company has studios around the word with nearly 10,000 employees.
$68.7 billion!

SnoopZ 18-01-2022 18:03

The way things are going I may have to buy an Xbox Series X and I never wanted to have 2 consoles!

I think all these acquisitions are bad for the consumer.

daveeb 18-01-2022 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36110123)
The way things are going I may have to buy an Xbox Series X and I never wanted to have 2 consoles!

I think all these acquisitions are bad for the consumer.

Good luck with that, you may get lucky and be in the right place at the right time but they're in very short supply and go in minutes when a retailer gets a small supply. The series S is not so scarce.

SnoopZ 18-01-2022 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveeb (Post 36110133)
Good luck with that, you may get lucky and be in the right place at the right time but they're in very short supply and go in minutes when a retailer gets a small supply. The series S is not so scarce.

Xbox Series X was pretty easy to get hold of just before Christmas, I could have snapped it up a few times as they got listed on HotUkdeals, but no need for me to get one yet as the games I like to play are all on PS.

ElliotM 20-01-2022 10:48

Now after Microsoft - Activision trades are nearly done, its far more obvious you should get an Xbox seriex X, all the games in game pass and next gen will be fun. Now I am playing AC Valhalla, nearly done with this game, its pretty and I like the story mode, gladly Ubi has returned to AC originals in a way. After I am going to try RDR 2, this game is dope

ThunderPants73 24-01-2022 15:50

Journey. Addicted. Also AC Odyssey, HZD and ME:LE

In the queue I also have Hitman 3
Control
Detroit: Become Human
Metro collection
The Outer Worlds
Planet Zoo