Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Stephen 22-12-2009 00:28

Re: what game are you playing

I went for the 360 version as it was the last copy of the Renegade edition I could find in Glasgow today. Got it for £130. Seen there are 2 DLC packs at the moment, and am sure there will be more eventually.

Ravenheart 22-12-2009 19:47

Just had a quick blast on the Dante's inferno Demo. (PS3)

God of War type game. Enjoyable so far

icestar2 22-12-2009 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenheart (Post 34931697)
Just had a quick blast on the Dante's inferno Demo. (PS3)

God of War type game. Enjoyable so far

I think its brilliant. Your right it's very much like God Of War and it seems it has a great storey behind it. Cant wait for the full release myself :)

Callumpy 23-12-2009 00:37

Tried to play Modern Warfare 2 with two other people but gave up because it kept kicking us and splitting us up into different games. Fail.

Ravenheart 23-12-2009 04:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34931797)
I think its brilliant. Your right it's very much like God Of War and it seems it has a great storey behind it. Cant wait for the full release myself :)

I quite agree, Some lovely atmospheric graphics, and those boss fights were most enjoyable. Might have to invest in it too. :)

Ravenheart 26-12-2009 14:54

I've finally got Uncharted 2 after a friend got it for me for Xmas.

I've started out on easy (yes yes what a Loser I am! ;) ).. As I'm not very good at any games involving head shots/ FPS elements etc, I'm loving it so far the story, voice acting and the visuals really do put some movies to shame. Once I've got the hang of it I'll ramp up the difficulty (I hope!)

I also got a pre-owned copy of Buzz and 4 wireless buzzers, that's quite enjoyable too, will make tomorrow great fun when a few friends are popping over for drinks and munchies. Ideal game for a family too, but it's as rare as hen's teeth in the shops it seems.

Happy gaming folks!

CycoSymz 26-12-2009 15:03

Mario Kart Wii

Matty_ 26-12-2009 15:10

Just finished playing Flashpoint dragon rising(on XBox 360). Probably give it about a 7/10, some of the graphics are superb but the game gets a little samish after a while, and the ending is a bit sudden.
Certainly worth a play if you pick up a second hand copy but it not easy and can be frustrating at times. The save points are daft and sometimes you can spend about half an hour getting to a point then zip your dead (or at least flapping around on the floor bleeding to death)

Jon T 26-12-2009 15:18

Don't really do much gaming at all, but i've just starting playing Little Big Planet on the PSP.

zing_deleted 29-12-2009 13:32

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Galactic Warfare Mod online excellent

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-...lactic-warfare

Its wicked

icestar2 29-12-2009 18:04

Been playing Dragon Age on the PC. Seems very good but am really rubbish at it tbh lol.

Uncle Peter 30-12-2009 15:48

Assassins Creed 2, just started it.

cimt 30-12-2009 20:51

I'm back to Uncharted 1 to finish it on Crushing. I'm not looking forward to the chapter 20 gun fight. I'm upto 18 right now. The part where you're in a booth opposite Elana and she's been captured, about to get into a pretty big gun fight when I next start up the game. I forgot how annoying this game could be. It's not exactly hard, you've just gotta watch everywhere because they'll always suprise you.

icestar2 31-12-2009 18:40

Got a 2 month free trial of ilovefilm so decided to give them a try and rented Saw the game from them. Glad I didnt buy it. Was not a bad game but gets very repetitive very quickly and I finished it in two sittings of a couple hours each.

jab1990 04-01-2010 18:54

still playing fifa 10. if anyone wants a game add me on psn: fluffygodzilla