Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

cimt 08-09-2019 15:48

Re: What game are you playing

I never did 100% on Origins. Are you gunna give Odessey a go?

SnoopZ 08-09-2019 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36009382)
I never did 100% on Origins. Are you gunna give Odessey a go?

I will definitely play Odyssey as soon as i can pick it up digitally on either UK,US or Indonesian stores really cheaply as i try to pay less than £15 and never buy discs anymore as digital for me works out cheaper when offers are on.

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36009282)
Just completed it and got the Platinum.

Giving Detroit Become Human ago now, as i thought you would try something a bit tamer.

Starting to get into this now and the visuals are very nice in HDR.

denphone 08-09-2019 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36009412)
I will definitely play Odyssey as soon as i can pick it up digitally on either UK,US or Indonesian stores really cheaply as i try to pay less than £15 and never buy discs anymore as digital for me works out cheaper when offers are on

l prefer discs personally SnoopZ although l have purchased a couple of digital games.

SnoopZ 08-09-2019 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36009426)
l prefer discs personally SnoopZ although l have purchased a couple of digital games.

Is that because you like seeing them on a shelf rather than selling them after you have finished?

My reasons are I hate swapping discs as it's a hassle and if digital is cheaper sometimes then that wins everytime for me.

Hugh 19-09-2019 20:30

1 Attachment(s)
The latest Call of Duty:Modern Warfare Beta (FalkenHD) - Nvidia sent me an invite to take part in the Beta (just downloading it now - 45GB).

One of the few times I wish I hadn't downgraded from 200Mb/s.

I may be gone for some time... :)

Uncle Peter 20-09-2019 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36010822)
The latest Call of Duty:Modern Warfare Beta (FalkenHD) - Nvidia sent me an invite to take part in the Beta (just downloading it now - 45GB).

One of the few times I wish I hadn't downgraded from 200Mb/s.

I may be gone for some time... :)

That's a whopper and even with 200Mb/s that would take a fair old time to download. There will be a lot of new SSDs being shifted when it goes RTM I'm sure.

SnoopZ 20-09-2019 19:33

Am i the only one that isn't enjoying RDR2 and keep falling asleep playing it, this surprises me as i love open world games like Assassins Creed but RDR2 is zzzzzzzzzzzzz?

SnoopZ 06-10-2019 22:23

Just platinumed Spiderman on PS4 such a great game!

Now starting Assassins Creed Odyssey.

SnoopZ 17-12-2019 12:41

Still playing Assassins Creed Odyssey on PS4 Pro, clocked up 187hrs of play time not sure when it will end as i want Platinum!

cimt 18-12-2019 12:39

I've found myself at a difficulty spike on that. I think I'm like 32 but all the enemies seem to be a lot higher in level right now.

Hugh 18-12-2019 13:02

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare

SnoopZ 19-12-2019 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36020600)
I've found myself at a difficulty spike on that. I think I'm like 32 but all the enemies seem to be a lot higher in level right now.

You probably have to do lots of side missions and get your legendary gear as you generally can't beat an enemy that is a higher level easily, i think i am on level 67.

I don't struggle killing the bad guys when i am geared up although some of those animal missions are hard so i should look into going back and doing those now i have a strong character.

Hom3r 22-12-2019 19:46

Far Cry New Dawn, it takes place 17 years after Far Cry 5.

I have just installed Xbox streaming on my phone/tablet (Android only). then Xbox insider Hub on my X1 ran the setup on the phone and now I'm streaming my xbox to my phone.

SnoopZ 22-12-2019 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 36020927)
Far Cry New Dawn, it takes place 17 years after Far Cry 5.

I have just installed Xbox streaming on my phone/tablet (Android only). then Xbox insider Hub on my X1 ran the setup on the phone and now I'm streaming my xbox to my phone.

I can't play Far Cry as there are no options to turn off that nasty 'motion blur' that alot of games use and within 20mins i feel like throwing up.

SnoopZ 25-12-2019 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36020663)
You probably have to do lots of side missions and get your legendary gear as you generally can't beat an enemy that is a higher level easily, i think i am on level 67.

I don't struggle killing the bad guys when i am geared up although some of those animal missions are hard so i should look into going back and doing those now i have a strong character.

Finally finish AC Odyssey and got the Platinum, play time was 226hrs if anyone has still not played it and are thinking of giving it a go then it is currently on offer on the US store for $14.99(£11.57ish)