Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Microsoft Games Systems (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Xbox live 1 month (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33630480)

Captainhalo 26-03-2008 00:50

Xbox live 1 month

Hey guys, my xbox live 1 month trial recently ended and I love to play halo 3 online! If anybody has a 1 month code or something like that can you plz let me use it?? I can't afford a subscription right now so I would really appreciate it if someone was to donate me their code. Thanks!

scottyboydfc 26-03-2008 01:28

Re: Xbox live 1 month

hehehehehe you must be joking right?

your first post on the forum and u come up with that

frogstamper 26-03-2008 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captainhalo (Post 34513866)
Hey guys, my xbox live 1 month trial recently ended and I love to play halo 3 online! If anybody has a 1 month code or something like that can you plz let me use it?? I can't afford a subscription right now so I would really appreciate it if someone was to donate me their code. Thanks!

If you like what Ill do is send you a brand new PlayStation 3, and a few games to be getting on with, because you don't need to pay for their on-line service. Also I will send you my credit card so you can go out with your mates and enjoy yourselves, maybe buy them a console each.:p:

icestar2 26-03-2008 01:58

Problem is this website comes up in the google search for free Xbox live codes because some were given out a couple months back. Seem to get alot of these people joining up to just leave one post to request free codes. These threads need to be removed me thinks.

frogstamper 26-03-2008 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34513882)
Problem is this website comes up in the google search for free Xbox live codes because some were given out a couple months back. Seem to get alot of these people joining up to just leave one post to request free codes. These threads need to be removed me thinks.

Oh well, looks like he wont get his hands on my credit card after all.;)

Cerberus 26-03-2008 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogstamper (Post 34513885)
Oh well, looks like he wont get his hands on my credit card after all.;)

You're joking right? I just left my credit card details with his local, so he can have a round of drinks on me all night! ;)

frogstamper 26-03-2008 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerberus (Post 34513888)
You're joking right? I just left my credit card details with his local, so he can have a round of drinks on me all night! ;)

I'm being a bit tight I think, after he has had a few drinks on your card with his mates and maybe a meal, Ill pay for the cab home. I mean it wouldn't be fair to expect him to walk, that way he will have more time to play on his new PS3. Ah, bless him!!:doh:

v0id 26-03-2008 14:04

Why hasn't this thread been locked and deleted by a mod, like all the other live code begging posts?

icestar2 26-03-2008 16:03

Probably busy or havent noticed it yet. Will prob be locked tonight sometime I guess when maybe theres more Mods about. Or maybe they are just having a laugh at the comments being made. gave me a little laugh lol

Callumpy 26-03-2008 16:54

Haha, surely you can afford to just buy a new card, infact dont bother!

Xbox is crap, PS3 isnt
Xbox isnt free online, PS3 is free online
Xbox is ugly, PS3 is beautiful
Xbox has rubbish controllers, PS3 a proper controller

Cerberus 26-03-2008 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34514242)

Xbox is crap, PS3 isnt

Please don't turn this into another Xbox 360 v PS3 flame war :rolleyes: (Not meaning that in a bad way)

Callumpy 26-03-2008 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerberus (Post 34514248)
Please don't turn this into another Xbox 360 v PS3 flame war :rolleyes: (Not meaning that in a bad way)

Xbox live just annoys me, sorry :(

Cerberus 26-03-2008 19:15

Nothing to apologise for. It's just that the thread doesn't need a Xbox Vs PS3 slant towards it.

Callumpy 26-03-2008 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerberus (Post 34514340)
Nothing to apologise for. It's just that the thread doesn't need a Xbox Vs PS3 slant towards it.

Yeh i know, its just the fact someone had the cheek to ask for someone else Xbox Live thingy mabobby!

Shadow Demon UK 26-03-2008 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34514242)

Xbox is crap, PS3 isnt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerberus (Post 34514248)

But he made such a good, detailed, well thought out argument about it...like the xbox is crap and the PS3 isn't, i mean, it must have taken him hours to form that argument....