Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

zing_deleted 15-01-2009 00:16

Re: what game are you playing

Just started playing Mirrors Edge on the pc. Its a gripping game bt I find games like this hard

cimt 15-01-2009 00:26

What chapter and difficulty are you playing on?

Callumpy 15-01-2009 00:47

NFS Undercover, had to start again cause stupid xbox didnt save the darn thing properly and it corrupted the file.

icestar2 15-01-2009 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34715897)
NFS Undercover, had to start again cause stupid xbox didnt save the darn thing properly and it corrupted the file.

I didnt lose all my save but I had done some races. Let it save and then switched it off. Next time I tried it the races I had done I had to do again.

Its buggy, buggy, buggy. I've had to sometimes re-do a race because it didnt save. I've had parts of the car not actually attached to the car (I.E. the exhuast was touching the road and not the car !). I've had the car just stop running in the middle of a race ? ? ? This has happened to me twice and I thought maybe my controller was messing up but its fine so much be a fault in the game. And last but not least I've been driving along and all of a sudden my car just took off into the air and span around a couple times and come crashing down (only happened once). I've also read of peoples games going black when driving along.

There must of been no QA done on that game otherwise the team that did do the QA should be sacked !!!.

Callumpy 15-01-2009 12:24

ive heared that some people cant actually boot the game lol.

very crappy

Callumpy 16-01-2009 14:50

Ive caught back up with NFS now, ive got a few main races left to go then need to complete all the races for the 100G :p:

icestar2 16-01-2009 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34716886)
Ive caught back up with NFS now, ive got a few main races left to go then need to complete all the races for the 100G :p:

On 82%. Had a go last night and fell through the floor while racing ? ? ? Just kept falling into blackness. The thing is I actually like the game but after I finish it I dont think I will ever touch it again :(

Callumpy 16-01-2009 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34716923)
On 82%. Had a go last night and fell through the floor while racing ? ? ? Just kept falling into blackness. The thing is I actually like the game but after I finish it I dont think I will ever touch it again :(

lol, it does fail really bad, but the achievements are so easy!

ive got nearly 600 from it in 2 days, but now i am getting really bored and p****d off with the police, every race!

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

What console you playing it on?

icestar2 16-01-2009 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34716944)
lol, it does fail really bad, but the achievements are so easy!

ive got nearly 600 from it in 2 days, but now i am getting really bored and p****d off with the police, every race!

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

What console you playing it on?

I picked it up for PS3 and thats what I thought the problems were at first (Was gonna trade it and buy for 360). Thought it was just a bad port but from what I've read its just poor design as it's poor on both systems.

I agree its also way to easy. I find myself shocked sometimes how easily am winning some races.

Has some good ideas just poorly implemented.

Callumpy 16-01-2009 16:50

Another thing ive noticed is the framerate is slow. I was driving my bugatti veyron and it went all jumpy.

:p: and easy is good for gamercore, still isnt as easy as Avatar TLA TBE (awsome game)

Tezcatlipoca 19-01-2009 00:14

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Need to play that & Legend before I can start on Underworld.

[My last TR game was the original one on the PlayStation...]

icestar2 19-01-2009 01:12

Just finished NFS yesterday. Even glitched on the last mission were I'd done what was said but it didnt register and just left me hanging so had to restart the race lol. I have no hope for the NFS series anymore.

Going back to Fable 2 now probably until Godfather2 and F.E.A.R 2 are out :)

Callumpy 20-01-2009 15:07

My dad is playing Scene It? BOS! for me, hoping he can get a couple of hundred gamerscore.

Charlie_Bubble 21-01-2009 12:14

Currently getting annoyed by Star Wars: Force Unleashed!

icestar2 21-01-2009 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble (Post 34719423)
Currently getting annoyed by Star Wars: Force Unleashed!

I really enjoy that game but it was very short :(

Finally got round to ordering Fallout 3 so looking forward to playing that soon.