Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sport (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   blatter: females should wear hotpants (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=6501)

kronas 17-01-2004 02:05

blatter: females should wear hotpants

FIFA president sepp blatter, has caused outrage amongst proffesional female footballers, after he made sexist comments about what women should wear while playing the game........

"Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball.

"They could for example wear tighter shorts. Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so."

source skynews

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...973468,00.html

i agree, poll has been setup :naughty: :D

Marge 17-01-2004 02:17

Re: blatter: females should wear hotpants

The poll says it all for me, sexist pig :nono: :nono:

ZrByte 17-01-2004 02:19

Well since he said "Let them play" rather than "Make them Play" I dont see what he said wrong, im all for it if they have a choice :D

Graham 17-01-2004 02:22

I'd suggest Mr Blatter wears a pair of hotpants except I don't think I've got a strong enough stomach!

Nor 17-01-2004 02:32

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

kronas 17-01-2004 02:33

thanks nor, you brought an instant flashback of me watching those links one night.............. :rofl:

Gogogo 17-01-2004 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by kronas
FIFA president sepp blatter, has caused outrage amongst proffesional female footballers, after he made sexist comments about what women should wear while playing the game........

"Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball.

"They could for example wear tighter shorts. Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so."

source skynews

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...973468,00.html

i agree, poll has been setup :naughty: :D

Man, Sepp Blatter is bang on, pun. Marvellous idea, the girls will look so much nicer.

:D

swoop101 17-01-2004 06:45

<p.c. mode on>
The man is a dirty old sexist pig.
<p.c. mode off>

But he does have a point. :rolleyes: :rofl: :naughty:

Ramrod 17-01-2004 08:28

All bow down before Nor :D

.......and that team :D

DrAwesome 17-01-2004 08:58

Womans football can be just be agressive as male football not much protection from the elements wearing lighter more feminine clothes.

Its just blatant sexist blatter fantasy and a total lack of respect for proffessional woman football players.

Whats he going to say next all female Rugby players should wear tighter shorts/more feminine clothes ?

It is time i think for the UK football association to emerge from the dark ages and to fully reconise proffessional female football teams/players as proffessionals because they do and can play good football.

Bex 17-01-2004 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrAwesome
Womans football can be just be agressive as male football not much protection from the elements wearing lighter more feminine clothes.

Its just blatant sexist blatter fantasy and a total lack of respect for proffessional woman football players.

Whats he going to say next all female Rugby players should wear tighter shorts/more feminine clothes ?

It is time i think for the UK football association to emerge from the dark ages and to fully reconise proffessional female football teams/players as proffessionals because they do and can play good football.

well said that person....i think it is ludicrous that he suggests that :mad:
and nor was that pic really necesary? :nono: :rofl:

Ramrod 17-01-2004 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bexy
and nor was that pic really necesary? :nono: :rofl:

Absolutely. It shows womens football to really be "the beautiful game" :D

Bex 17-01-2004 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramrod
Absolutely. It shows womens football to really be "the beautiful game" :D

no it is just so the men can have an oggle at women

Russ 17-01-2004 10:18

I think it was unprofessional of a man in his position to make such a comment but think of the reverse situation - a lot of women don't understand football and only watch because they fancy the footballers and love watching their legs (as per all the women in my office). How many blokes understand the rules of volleyball and never notice what the women players are wearing?

Julian 17-01-2004 10:22

That grass is a bit long for a football pitch isn't it? ;)