Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Other Telco Services Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   mj Quinn bt openreach engineers (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33692053)

MrIca 19-12-2014 07:29

Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperpot (Post 35747529)
Heard a few horror stories like,am here now,my pay been a lot better,so see what happens.Left my last job on good terms so nothing to lose

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

Cabler doing bft and sub duct,pay am on now is a lot better

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:41 ----------

How?

Just look on the BT website they are still recruiting.

Martyboy 17-10-2015 19:42

Does anyone know what the induction and trades test consists of for MJ Quinn's, thanks.

Pole_Dancer 18-10-2015 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martyboy (Post 35803819)
Does anyone know what the induction and trades test consists of for MJ Quinn's, thanks.

They induct you into losing money and working for nothing. Then they take you court for money they say you owe them

Stay away

MrIca 18-10-2015 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martyboy (Post 35803819)

Openreach are recruiting again. I wouldn't even dream of going for MJ Quinn.

Multimeters 13-07-2022 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricfromkent (Post 35651778)
Hi just joined this forum.after seeing your post,had to respond.just been laid off by quinns ,what a waste of space!they expected me to return van to Liverpool from Kent and get home.not bad? They withheld two weeks wages first so how could I pay out over £200 to return van?
They sent a collection company to pick van up.filled out an inspection form which I signed.a week later discovered they were charging me over £400 for damage to the van that was not present when it left here.been told by fleet manager I am responsible for van until it arrived at Liverpool.great no job and thanks to quinns no money and a s**t Xmas for wifeand the kids.stress is making marriage fall apart.been offered job with Kelly's for new year...terrified it's the same old thing again.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Paul 13-07-2022 15:21

Was there a point to quoting an 8.5 year old post ?

joglynne 13-07-2022 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 36128169)
Was there a point to quoting an 8.5 year old post ?

In view of all the interest shown in the forums 19th Birthday and as an addendum to the new member's post it is interesting that in the whole thread, with 290+ posts, only 3 posters are still active on the forum besides the writers of these last 3 posts. It appears that most of the posts seem to be have made by new members who must have been atracted to the forum by the mention of the firm they all disliked so much.