Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Uncle Peter 20-02-2009 13:45

Re: what game are you playing
 
Finished the TLAD story for GTA IV, didn't take long

Been having a blast on Race Pro for 360. Quality racing on a console at last.

Charlie_Bubble 20-02-2009 14:58

Re: what game are you playing
 
Bully, Scholarship edtn.

icestar2 20-02-2009 16:40

Re: what game are you playing
 
Sega Mega Drive Collection.

Uncle Peter 20-02-2009 17:34

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble (Post 34737341)
Bully, Scholarship edtn.

:tu: it's good fun is that. Have you nicked a scooter yet?

Charlie_Bubble 20-02-2009 19:16

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34737394)
:tu: it's good fun is that. Have you nicked a scooter yet?

No, bought it at the fairground. The dunking game is very easy.

SB_07 23-02-2009 02:16

Re: what game are you playing
 
Skate 2 & NBA 2K9.

Callumpy 23-02-2009 17:00

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SB_07 (Post 34738686)
Skate 2 & NBA 2K9.

I need NBA 2K9

Easy gamerscore... yummmmm

Anyways... im playing NFS Most Wanted, 1 Achievement left for 350G

icestar2 23-02-2009 17:17

Re: what game are you playing
 
Went back to playing some 2142 over the weekend. I remember thinking when it was released it looked awesome (But played poorly).

When I went back on this weekend it look rubbish lol. Saying that I did have alot of fun on it but then again that could of been the friends and alcohol that made it that way ;)

SB_07 24-02-2009 01:11

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34738926)
I need NBA 2K9

Easy gamerscore... yummmmm

Anyways... im playing NFS Most Wanted, 1 Achievement left for 350G

The gamerscore is def not easy, especially getting the ones where you have to win certain games on all-star difficulty.

Callumpy 24-02-2009 17:02

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SB_07 (Post 34739238)
The gamerscore is def not easy, especially getting the ones where you have to win certain games on all-star difficulty.

Meant to be one of the easist games :/

Anywhoos, im playing King Kong at the mo. IT SUCKS!

SB_07 24-02-2009 23:28

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34739713)
Meant to be one of the easist games :/

Anywhoos, im playing King Kong at the mo. IT SUCKS!

You might be thinking of 2K6, there were only 4 achievements to get on that.

Angua 24-02-2009 23:30

Re: what game are you playing
 
Dominoes and Crib ;)

Callumpy 25-02-2009 00:41

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SB_07 (Post 34739915)
You might be thinking of 2K6, there were only 4 achievements to get on that.

Extremely good point!

NBA 2k6 and NHL and all that lot.

MadGamer 25-02-2009 20:05

Re: what game are you playing
 
Football Manager 2009

lauzjp 26-02-2009 11:33

Re: what game are you playing
 
FreeCell. oops:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.