Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

SnoopZ 05-04-2020 12:24

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36030488)
Ahhh right. That is a good plan like. I can never get platinums, I think I only ever got one. I don't have my PS4 now, I sold it to my brother cause I never used it.

The reason I went to a PS4 was my partner's son has one, but to be honest I can't see myself going back to Xbox anytime soon as I am deep in the PlayStation echo system now and there are far more first party games that I want to play and can't think of any on the Xbox.

Are you going to buy the XSX? I will likely get the PS5 even though the XSX is a little more powerful, but I am interested to see if the IO and double the SSD speed makes a difference compared to the XSX?

At the end of the day both next gen consoles will be awesome!

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36030489)
Still on CIV 6.

When I was playing games like that I would spend hours and hours at a time on it, but that was when I didn't have any responsibilities like bills etc, that was for mum and dad!

denphone 05-04-2020 12:34

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36030495)
The reason I went to a PS4 was my partner's son has one, but to be honest I can't see myself going back to Xbox anytime soon as I am deep in the PlayStation echo system now and there are far more first party games that I want to play and can't think of any on the Xbox.

Are you going to buy the XSX? I will likely get the PS5 even though the XSX is a little more powerful, but I am interested to see if the IO and double the SSD speed makes a difference compared to the XSX?

At the end of the day both next gen consoles will be awesome!

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------



When I was playing games like that I would spend hours and hours at a time on it, but that was when I didn't have any responsibilities like bills etc, that was for mum and dad!

Only playing it for a couple of hours a couple of times a week now but l have worked out what does work and what does not work.:)

Indeed bills always first thing on the list along with food on the table.

cimt 05-04-2020 13:13

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36030495)
The reason I went to a PS4 was my partner's son has one, but to be honest I can't see myself going back to Xbox anytime soon as I am deep in the PlayStation echo system now and there are far more first party games that I want to play and can't think of any on the Xbox.

Are you going to buy the XSX? I will likely get the PS5 even though the XSX is a little more powerful, but I am interested to see if the IO and double the SSD speed makes a difference compared to the XSX?

At the end of the day both next gen consoles will be awesome!

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------



When I was playing games like that I would spend hours and hours at a time on it, but that was when I didn't have any responsibilities like bills etc, that was for mum and dad!

I'll probs stick with Xbox as my main. I would like to get a PS5 too though. I wish I kept my PS4 though because there is some games I'd of liked to play.

SnoopZ 05-04-2020 13:57

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36030503)
I'll probs stick with Xbox as my main. I would like to get a PS5 too though. I wish I kept my PS4 though because there is some games I'd of liked to play.

You could buy up cheap digital PS4 games when you see them and play on the PS5, as there can be some super digital bargains out there and it is easy to purchase on alternative country playstores.

Russ 08-04-2020 17:16

Re: What game are you playing
 
So I decided to get an Xbox again after a break of about 3 years so now I'm flipping between GTV, CODs Advanced warfare, Infinite Warfare and Ghosts, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Forzar 4 and Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Stephen 08-04-2020 19:07

Re: What game are you playing
 
Got my first platinum trophy the other day from Duke Nukem 3D 20th anniversary edition.

Also just completed Darksiders 3, doubt I'll get platinum for that. It's so hard in places.

Also playing a lot of COD Warzone.

denphone 08-04-2020 19:21

Re: What game are you playing
 
l remember playing Duke Nukem when it was on the PS1 when it first came out.:)

SnoopZ 08-04-2020 19:27

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 36030962)
Got my first platinum trophy the other day from Duke Nukem 3D 20th anniversary edition.

Also just completed Darksiders 3, doubt I'll get platinum for that. It's so hard in places.

Also playing a lot of COD Warzone.

Well done, you may get the Trophy bug now like i did!

If you enjoy Assassins Creed games they're great for Platinum but take a while, Spiderman was good too.

Stephen 08-04-2020 19:47

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36030963)
l remember playing Duke Nukem when it was on the PS1 when it first came out.:)

I first played it on PC when it first came out. :)

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36030964)
Well done, you may get the Trophy bug now like i did!

If you enjoy Assassins Creed games they're great for Platinum but take a while, Spiderman was good too.

I always enjoy AC games but have never ever completed one lol.

I have most of Spiderman, a few left as well as a few DLC ones.

SnoopZ 08-04-2020 21:22

Re: What game are you playing
 
Rebought Black Flag and Unity just for the trophy as both mega cheap digital, unfortunately it looks like I will have to play a little co op to complete!

cimt 08-04-2020 22:03

Re: What game are you playing
 
I finished Black Flag but found it hard to get into. I enjoyed Unity when they fixed it, thought it was very underrated. One I haven't played is Rogue which is supposed to be good. I might get it whilst it is on offer.

SnoopZ 08-04-2020 23:45

Re: What game are you playing
 
Even though Unity is older than Syndicates I think the graphics look awesome on my Pro.

I know nothing about Rogue, isn't it different to regular AC games?

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:42 ----------

Edit

I see Rogue is a PS3/360 game only.

cimt 09-04-2020 09:14

Re: What game are you playing
 
It was released the same time as Unity for last gen. You play as a templer though. It should be on PS4, it's one XO and Switch.

SnoopZ 09-04-2020 09:54

Re: What game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36030990)
It was released the same time as Unity for last gen. You play as a templer though. It should be on PS4, it's one XO and Switch.

I see it's been remastered for the PS4, but it is something I could consider when it gets mega cheap as it is 25 on digital and disc is a no go now, I got both Black Flag and Unity for just 14 in the digital sales.

cimt 09-04-2020 10:03

Re: What game are you playing
 
It is 12.49 on Xbox atm, I assume it'll be similar on PSN when it goes on offer.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.