Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Skully 12-06-2012 13:06

Re: what game are you playing

Playing Sniper Elite atm.
It's great fun when my friends are round. They all sit in silent anticipation for the next shot, then all cover their eyes and OMFG when a round goes through the side of someone's skull, making their eyes pop out.

Good times :D

Hom3r 24-06-2012 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35436533)
BF3 has become more fun since renting servers came about.

Mind you 90mins in one game is tiring. but the 20,000 point helps the ranks fly past.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35437765)
Just upgraded to Battlefield 3 Premium :D

Last weekend was a double XP weekend for Premium members and I went up from rank 39 to 46 scoring more points as Assult, than I had since buying the game, and spent 2 hours in one game.

---

I just bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier and playing with a friend in campaign mode on Veretan, god its gonna be hard on Elite.:D

Kymmy 24-06-2012 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 35445753)
I just bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier and playing with a friend in campaign mode on Veretan, god its gonna be hard on Elite.:D

Playing the campaign missions... Wasn;t sure at first as I loved Graw1&2 and this one has lost a lot of the control you had over your team...BUT.. the new team AI with target designation is excellent :D

Tezcatlipoca 24-06-2012 17:15

After finishing Max Payne 3 on the 360 I went back to my Halo saga re-play.

I finished Halo 2 last week, and am now near the end of Halo 3.

Next up after that will be Halo Reach.

dilli-theclaw 24-06-2012 17:26

Just got back from a LAN - tried to play some BF3 (badly) ended up playing some star command (bbc b) and Elite 2 (amiga( :)

alferret 24-06-2012 18:09

TF2 at the moment but I'm hankering after some MOH Spearhead!

alferret 14-07-2012 12:32

MoH Spearhead (mp)

Uncle Peter 14-07-2012 16:41

Just finished Spec Ops the Line (360)..... Enjoyed it but some of it was a bit surreal!

jempalmer 14-07-2012 18:02

I don't play games but I have just finished installing The Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack for our daughter. She's home from London for a few days so it's good for her to relax for a while :D

Smilie 15-07-2012 02:52

any1 brought any games off steam sale??
got tropico 4 but havent installed yet

playing too much LOL

DABhand 15-07-2012 03:21

Some good sales on Steam, KOTOR1 quite cheap.

But im not so keen on Steam since the whole "you stole HL2" fiasco when I actually bought it and they wanted $10 to allow the key to be used again.

So I usually get my games from Gamersgate, I shall evilly put a link below that refers to my account :P But they have weekend and week long deals nearly all the time, I once got all GTA games for a £5 there, now its back to full price.

Clicky here for a shameless referral for me when you buy stuff :P

If you plan on buying anything would be nice if you clicky, but I am not begging so you can choose to sign up without a referral click. But they do have some good deals, even newer titles can sometimes end up cheaper than steam prices.

Another good thing they have is Blue Coins, the more you buy the more Blue Coins you get (you can also get them from reviewing a game, scoring a game, helping out a technical problem etc) and when you have enough you can use them to buy games for free. Something Steam doesn't have and should.

Uncle Peter 25-07-2012 14:05

Minecraft

Finally gave in to temptation and I should probably spend a bit less time playing it.

Gavin78 26-07-2012 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 35456280)
Minecraft

Finally gave in to temptation and I should probably spend a bit less time playing it.

Heard people talk about it never really thought about it....decided to have a look at the game, looks interesting might consider buying it

dilli-theclaw 26-07-2012 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gavin78 (Post 35456725)
Heard people talk about it never really thought about it....decided to have a look at the game, looks interesting might consider buying it

Try it in the browser first to see if you like it,

My boy loves it.

http://www.minecraft.net/play

Hom3r 28-07-2012 22:25

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (360)

I love it when you fly as Superman and you get various Superman themes play.