Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Halcyon 03-01-2023 09:04

Re: What game are you playing

Mario kart on the Nintendo Switch. Love that game!

mrmistoffelees 30-01-2023 20:17

Sifu on PS5
Goldeneye on Xbox and switch

SnoopZ 20-02-2023 20:45

Platinumed Horizon Forbidden West on PS5, I think it maybe the best looking game I've played it plays and looks fantastic on PS5 even in performance mode. Paired with a Dualsense controller and SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ Headset I was blown away, I never realised how crappy my other headsets were.

This game will be part of PS+ Extra/Premium from Tuesday 21st Feb.

SnoopZ 21-02-2023 15:24

The Last of US 2 and I'm really good.........at getting my neck ripped out after playing HFW, hopefully I can get the hang of it quickly.

ThunderPants73 02-03-2023 15:59

Ghost of Tsushima. First bit was fun but it's quickly gotten repetitive and boring. Came to this straight from finishing HFW, I think I've been spoiled.

SnoopZ 02-03-2023 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 (Post 36147283)
Ghost of Tsushima. First bit was fun but it's quickly gotten repetitive and boring. Came to this straight from finishing HFW, I think I've been spoiled.

Any of your motion sickness issues with HFW on PS5? I solved mine by changing the movement speed, head bobbing and motion blur I think.

Last time I played GoT I suffered a little bit so will have another look and the speed settings for movement and see if I can get back into it as I am often a completionist and go for Platinums, but I need to play The Last of US 2 first now it's stopped giving me sickness.

I can never use VR again......

Dude111 02-03-2023 21:50

Im about to play Mspacman :) (Arcade)

ThunderPants73 03-03-2023 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36147291)
Any of your motion sickness issues with HFW on PS5? I solved mine by changing the movement speed, head bobbing and motion blur I think.

Last time I played GoT I suffered a little bit so will have another look and the speed settings for movement and see if I can get back into it as I am often a completionist and go for Platinums, but I need to play The Last of US 2 first now it's stopped giving me sickness.

I can never use VR again......

I didn't mention motion sickness, or are you asking if FW gave me motion sickness?
Either way, I don't get motion sickness with 3rd person games. As for VR, I am tempted by the Playstation VR2 but I definitely would get motion sickness from that. Sadly, VR will never be for me either.

SnoopZ 03-03-2023 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 (Post 36147369)
I didn't mention motion sickness, or are you asking if FW gave me motion sickness?
Either way, I don't get motion sickness with 3rd person games. As for VR, I am tempted by the Playstation VR2 but I definitely would get motion sickness from that. Sadly, VR will never be for me either.

I was just remembering you said you suffered from motion sickness like me and think you recently got a PS5 so thought I'd ask.

ThunderPants73 08-03-2023 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36147370)
I was just remembering you said you suffered from motion sickness like me and think you recently got a PS5 so thought I'd ask.

Good memory!

SnoopZ 16-04-2023 13:42

Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection on PS5 as it is part of PS+ Extra and I wanted to trying and platinum the PS5 version, I have previously played both of those games on PS4 Pro but this version will play far better.

Hom3r 21-04-2023 09:55

I really must STOP playing Cities: Skylines on Xbox.

SnoopZ 21-04-2023 10:09

I used to love SimCity 2000 back in the dark ages I would play it for multiple hours every evening but I find as I get older I grow out of games like that and couldn't get into Skylines when Sony gave it to us on Plus.

I have so many games I want to play now but never enough time as I like to try and Platinum most of the ones I enjoy.

It's PS+ Extras fault with a really good catalogue, but my bank account thanks me for it as I don't need to buy games anymore especially when they cost £60-£70 each day one, crazy prices!

ThunderPants73 26-04-2023 11:04

Horizon:Forbidden West NG+ before I get into the Burning Shores DLC.

SnoopZ 07-05-2023 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36149997)
Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection on PS5 as it is part of PS+ Extra and I wanted to trying and platinum the PS5 version, I have previously played both of those games on PS4 Pro but this version will play far better.

Finally got platinum on this 2 game collection, now giving Kena Bridge of Spirits ago.