Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

little-j0hn 06-01-2009 12:59

Re: what game are you playing
 
at the moment the games that i am playin are GMOD my favourite game counter strike source and team fortress 2 i would recommend these games to everyone all u have to do is download steam and buy them they are great

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

yer i am from the uk

cimt 06-01-2009 13:48

Re: what game are you playing
 
Well, in about 10mins I'll be playing Guitar Hero World Tour for 360. :)

Callumpy 08-01-2009 17:58

Re: what game are you playing
 
Guitar Hero World Tour, playing expert for the achievements, gotta do the vocals career though :(

If anyone wants to join me for a band co-op :p: :)

icestar2 08-01-2009 19:05

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just got NFS:Undercover and the game itself is not to bad but its a very very poor port. I dont know what its like on the 360 but I assume its alot better than the PS3 version unless the game itself was very poorly put together.

Uncle Peter 08-01-2009 19:09

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34711756)
Just got NFS:Undercover and the game itself is not to bad but its a very very poor port. I dont know what its like on the 360 but I assume its alot better than the PS3 version unless the game itself was very poorly put together.

Unfortunately it is just another appalling NFS game. About time EA got their act together with this licence, mind you it still sells loads of copies.

icestar2 08-01-2009 19:45

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34711758)
Unfortunately it is just another appalling NFS game. About time EA got their act together with this licence, mind you it still sells loads of copies.

Well EA have closed down there blackbox studios so it looks like the end of the NFS series anyway.

Uncle Peter 08-01-2009 20:22

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34711786)
Well EA have closed down there blackbox studios so it looks like the end of the NFS series anyway.

Yeah I saw that in the news the other day. Ricitello said sometime ago that he wasn't going to stand for anymore low quality offerings so hopefully they'll continue with the series using a different developer. The NFS games used to be really good up until hot pursuit 2. NFS Porsche which was developed by Eden (Test Drive Unlimited) was of course the best of the lot.

Have you tried Midnight Club:LA yet? it's along the same lines as the NFS series but very well executed and definitely worth a look.

icestar2 08-01-2009 22:52

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34711811)
Have you tried Midnight Club:LA yet? it's along the same lines as the NFS series but very well executed and definitely worth a look.

I havent yet but I had been looking at it and decided I would pick it up eventually. It does look really good.

I will probably pick it up after I finish NFS off which by the way after playing a bit more is one of the worst builds I've ever played. It does make me wonder if they even had a QA team :erm:

Uncle Peter 14-01-2009 01:00

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just been having a game of UT3 on the PC. Noticed while I was out shopping before that ASDA were selling copies off for £7

Callumpy 14-01-2009 01:14

Re: what game are you playing
 
NFS Undercover and GoW2

planetdigicam 14-01-2009 05:51

Re: what game are you playing
 
I've been rocking out with Rock Band 2 and some Call of Duty: WaW.

Kymmy 14-01-2009 10:18

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34715219)
Just been having a game of UT3 on the PC. Noticed while I was out shopping before that ASDA were selling copies off for £7

I'm still camping regularly on ut99, ut2k4 and ut3 ;)

Uncle Peter 14-01-2009 12:49

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kymmy (Post 34715322)
I'm still camping regularly on ut99, ut2k4 and ut3 ;)

Whicked Sick! :D

You can't beat a bit of Torlan.

cimt 14-01-2009 12:51

Re: what game are you playing
 
Fallout 3 and Mirrors Edge on 360. :)

Stephen 14-01-2009 13:01

Re: what game are you playing
 
Still Playing, Fable 2 and GHWT on 360

Saints Row 2 and WWE 2009 on PS3

and Trackmania on PC.

I need to stop buying so many games as I never have the time to play them all.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.