Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

cimt 27-06-2020 16:01

Re: What game are you playing

Once you see it, I'm gunna guess you'll remember it.

denphone 27-06-2020 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36041446)
Once you see it, I'm gunna guess you'll remember it.

Indeed as l even remember the poor games as well.:D

alanbjames 29-06-2020 03:05

I own the other 3 streets of rage via the sega classics on Steam.

alferret 07-07-2020 12:04

Still playing DayZ, mainly on modded servers, also The Hunter "Call of the Wild" is pretty good and I play that when I can't be arsed with DayZ.

Also dabbled a little with Sim racing games while on furlough. But to get the best out of those types of games the ancillaries can start to add up and become cost prohibitive.

SnoopZ 07-07-2020 13:04

Just started Shadow of War seeing that and Shadow of Mordor are so cheap on PSN today, they look like something I can get into quickly so snapped them both up for less than £20.

denphone 07-07-2020 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36042659)
Just started Shadow of War seeing that and Shadow of Mordor are so cheap on PSN today, they look like something I can get into quickly so snapped them both up for less than £20.

Give me your thoughts on them when you have played them a bit SnoopZ.

SnoopZ 07-07-2020 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36042660)
Give me your thoughts on them when you have played them a bit SnoopZ.

I love Assassin Creed games, and my first thought in the first 10mins is it feels a little similar and not too hard so let's see how long I enjoy it for compared to AC games where I clocked up over 100hrs.

Carth 10-07-2020 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by alferret (Post 36042651)
Still playing DayZ, mainly on modded servers, also The Hunter "Call of the Wild" is pretty good and I play that when I can't be arsed with DayZ.

Also dabbled a little with Sim racing games while on furlough. But to get the best out of those types of games the ancillaries can start to add up and become cost prohibitive.

I used to love DayZ playing the 'origional' version with the Arma MOD, eventually it got silly with cheaters, trolls, laggy servers and the lack of players.

Was thinking a while ago about trying the proper DayZ now though, does it still have a decent following and playerbase?

tweetiepooh 10-07-2020 17:30

Starting Lego City Undercover - a bit odd compared to the other titles but was only £6 during Steam sale.

alferret 13-07-2020 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36043113)
I used to love DayZ playing the 'origional' version with the Arma MOD, eventually it got silly with cheaters, trolls, laggy servers and the lack of players.

Was thinking a while ago about trying the proper DayZ now though, does it still have a decent following and playerbase?

I think DayZ has an avg of 10k (+-3k) players at any one time, loads of modded servers, plenty of RP, PVP and PVE only servers. Even the vanilla servers are well populated.
There are still some hackers, but in about 900hrs of playing I've only ever come across 3 or 4 in all that time.
I still find it as enjoyable today as I did when SA was first released. Give it a go, it wont dissapoint.

alanbjames 21-07-2020 23:41

Im needing some help guys with the latest Streets of Rage game Streets of Rage 4.

Now i have an XBox One controller for the PC and it works fine except for one thing, im unable to perform any star moves of any of the charactors.

Now ive looked in the Controller setup and its set for the back right controller button but if i try all i get is a back kick.

Anyone know of any issues?

ThunderPants73 27-07-2020 22:44

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. 170 hours in and still loving the hell out of it. Late to the game, but couldn't resist the season pass for cheap. Put Origins on hold for it, also got AC3 remastered, Black Flag and Syndicate. Never played an AC game before this year. Hopefully, by the time I've done with this lot, Valhalla will be out and patched aplenty. I used to have a life.

SnoopZ 28-07-2020 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 (Post 36044851)
Assassin's Creed Odyssey. 170 hours in and still loving the hell out of it. Late to the game, but couldn't resist the season pass for cheap. Put Origins on hold for it, also got AC3 remastered, Black Flag and Syndicate. Never played an AC game before this year. Hopefully, by the time I've done with this lot, Valhalla will be out and patched aplenty. I used to have a life.

Assassins Creed Unity is also a great game, when it first came out it had alot of issues but now it looks and plays fantastic.

ThunderPants73 30-07-2020 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36044859)
Assassins Creed Unity is also a great game, when it first came out it had alot of issues but now it looks and plays fantastic.

Dang it, another one added to my list!

Hom3r 31-07-2020 20:23

Destroy all Humans on the Xbox 1.

It's basically the first one remastered.