Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Multiculturalism is dangerous (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33712009)

Sephiroth 07-07-2023 11:27

Multiculturalism is dangerous

The goings on in France should be a warning to the UK. The North African culture has now become a discontented force and the Kraken has awakened. And this is all down to numbers.

The Wokerati will say that had there been no discrimination against them, then there'd be no trouble.

But why do you think there is discrimination? Putting aside the small percentage of racists, the truth is that cultures don't give up their traditions and don't/rarely mix. The other cultures call this "discrimination" but it's natural human behaviour to resist ruination of one's society.

Once the numbers rise past a certain point, there is a critical mass and that's what we're seeing in France.

Where do you think we're heading?

jfman 07-07-2023 12:30

Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

I’d be more worried about the Tories doing parents for child abuse if they don’t pay for them to undergo unproven and irreversible medical treatments to “transition”.

Jaymoss 07-07-2023 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfman (Post 36155552)
I’d be more worried about the Tories doing parents for child abuse if they don’t pay for them to undergo unproven and irreversible medical treatments to “transition”.

Then you are blind. Sep imo is 100% correct. I have seen it coming a long time. I think it is inevitable and we are far to soft in this country to deal with it.

Crime in my area is increasing and they are becoming more and more brazen

As a Christian I struggle to come to terms with my thoughts on this on one side I be tolerant but on my other shoulder is the Devil and evidence shows me the Devil is winning and not only in my mind on subjects like this

jfman 07-07-2023 15:00

All I see is scapegoating of minorities.

GrimUpNorth 07-07-2023 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 36155547)

The goings on in France should be a warning to the UK. The North African culture has now become a discontented force and the Kraken has awakened. And this is all down to numbers.

The Wokerati will say that had there been no discrimination against them, then there'd be no trouble.

But why do you think there is discrimination? Putting aside the small percentage of racists, the truth is that cultures don't give up their traditions and don't/rarely mix. The other cultures call this "discrimination" but it's natural human behaviour to resist ruination of one's society.

Once the numbers rise past a certain point, there is a critical mass and that's what we're seeing in France.

Where do you think we're heading?

You do seem to obsess a bit about this sort of thing. Let's face it, it's not the first time you've told us we're all doomed yet here we still are listening to you going over the same old Conservative scare tactics.

denphone 07-07-2023 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth (Post 36155557)
You do seem to obsess a bit about this sort of thing. Let's face it, it's not the first time you've told us we're all doomed yet here we still are listening to you going over the same old Conservative scare tactics.

Yeah the same old Conservative scare tactics probably because they are 20-25 points behind in the polls and because Sunak is actually more unpopular then Boris.

Then add on that nothing is working anymore in this country is it any surprise that they are adopting these type of politically extreme tactics.

jfman 07-07-2023 15:28

Underfunding public services is dangerous.

jonbxx 07-07-2023 15:41

Definite whiff of the Great Replacement Theory here. Lovely

denphone 07-07-2023 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfman (Post 36155559)
Underfunding public services is dangerous.

Ever since 2010 and onwards.

Sephiroth 07-07-2023 16:38

Some of you are out of your minds.

The Conservatives and their fortunes are nothing to do with this. See France for details.

Mr K 07-07-2023 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 36155564)

The Conservatives and their fortunes are nothing to do with this. See France for details.

But we're a lovely country who have a proud history of welcoming productive migrants, ever since the Windrush boat in 1948. Never seen any problem myself, most bother coming from the far right populace.

Anyway if you don't want Europeans then we need migrants from somewhere as we're an increasingly old and non productive nation, who arent having enough kids. You get what you vote for.

jfman 07-07-2023 16:48

I’ll worry about France when Andrew Neil comes back.

TheDaddy 07-07-2023 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 36155564)

It's everything to do with the Conservatives and their fortunes, all they've got left is the war on woke and stopping the boats

Sephiroth 07-07-2023 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDaddy (Post 36155578)
It's everything to do with the Conservatives and their fortunes, all they've got left is the war on woke and stopping the boats

The Conservatives are a lost cause. The bleedin' obvious stands in its own right. Multiculturalism is dangerous - which I haven't seen you deny.

jfman 07-07-2023 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 36155589)
The Conservatives are a lost cause. The bleedin' obvious stands in its own right. Multiculturalism is dangerous - which I haven't seen you deny.

What’s dangerous is the sheep that fall for this messaging every single time. This country is being mugged but it’s energy companies, water companies, banks and everyone else that ploughs money into both major parties to look the other way.

Even the Conservatives have proven, time and again, that they’re not serious about stopping migration. It’s just a useful dog whistle so people look the other way while they plunder the states coffers.