Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Hom3r 23-01-2010 19:21

Re: what game are you playing

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispuk2004 (Post 34950709)
COD : MW2 at the minute but really looking forward to Battlefield BC2 BETA next week!!!

Will there be a demo for the 360/PS3 soon though?

icestar2 23-01-2010 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 34950719)

The latest from BFBC2 on twitter regarding a demo is
Quote:

There are dates & details being stated for the demo, these dates & details are not confirmed and not official at this time.

Tezcatlipoca 23-01-2010 20:09

Finished my third playthrough of Mass Effect today, ahead of the sequel next Friday.

Not sure what I'll play in the meantime. I still have the God of War Collection to work through, plus Alien Breed. Really need to put some time into L4D2 too.

chrispuk2004 23-01-2010 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34950723)
The latest from BFBC2 on twitter regarding a demo is

There are dates & details being stated for the demo, these dates & details are not confirmed and not official at this time.

Play.com States : Pre-Order from Play.com and receive a code to access the PC BETA before anyone else! The BETA is due to start on the 28th January 2010 (subject to change). Codes and instructions on how to access the BETA early will be emailed two days prior (currently 26th January) to the start of the BETA. Please note, pre-orders already taken will automatically receive a code.

I hope the BETA date is correct!

icestar2 24-01-2010 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispuk2004 (Post 34950816)
Play.com States : Pre-Order from Play.com and receive a code to access the PC BETA before anyone else! The BETA is due to start on the 28th January 2010 (subject to change). Codes and instructions on how to access the BETA early will be emailed two days prior (currently 26th January) to the start of the BETA. Please note, pre-orders already taken will automatically receive a code.

I hope the BETA date is correct!

Thats correct and the PS3 beta has been out for a while already but Hom3r was asking about a demo for the consoles.

Stephen 24-01-2010 19:34

Been playing lots of Start Trek online, trying not to get too far though as the servers get reset for launch.

cimt 24-01-2010 19:42

Played a bit of Mass Effect and got onto a new planet where I've gotta find out what happened to some spy people.

icestar2 24-01-2010 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 34951344)
Been playing lots of Start Trek online, trying not to get too far though as the servers get reset for launch.

I've been the same. I'm really enjoy playing it but I dont want to get to far because I know I'll have to do it all again. Servers go offline the 26th and then for the pre-order people come back online on the 29th from which point our stats will stay. I think I'll try leave it until then now.

Have to say they've been doing a great job patching the bugs lately. Yes there's still a good few there but many of them are now gone to. Am sure they will clear most of the rest between 26th and 29th :)

Stephen 26-01-2010 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34951412)
I've been the same. I'm really enjoy playing it but I dont want to get to far because I know I'll have to do it all again. Servers go offline the 26th and then for the pre-order people come back online on the 29th from which point our stats will stay. I think I'll try leave it until then now.

Have to say they've been doing a great job patching the bugs lately. Yes there's still a good few there but many of them are now gone to. Am sure they will clear most of the rest between 26th and 29th :)

Yes the latest patches have made drastic changes to the HUD and UI, also as you say many bugs have been fixed but there are still some there. I got to Liutenant 6 but didn't see any point in going further. Many people have got so far and unlocked other ship classes, however having to do it all again when the game launches is silly. I don't see the point in playing it for days on end only to have to do it all again :(

Hom3r 26-01-2010 13:10

I'm play Lego Indy 2 on the 360. In some maps I just cannot see where to go, so it's a case of looking in every nook and cranny.

Last night till 1am I was MW2, god am I getting fed up of being killed by a knife when I've got a gun, and every shot hits.

Callumpy 27-01-2010 18:31

Gonna play Modern Warfare 2, want a new game but dunno what to get. All the new games dont look overly exciting.

Preordered Bad Company 2 though :D

Uncle Peter 27-01-2010 19:01

Recently finished Assassins Creed 2 and Batman Arkham Asylum which were both pretty awesome.

Now playing Dirt2 which was picked up cheap from Gamestation - very easy to pick up and good fun.

philwhite100 27-01-2010 19:34

COD MW2 multiplayer as i have finished the single player gampaign.
Tombraider Underworld.
Racedriver Grid.
Shattered Horizon, which is a FPS in outer space.
COD WAW too.

MadGamer 27-01-2010 23:12

Played another round of 1 vs 100 tonight 90's extended play, and im pleased to say that I did quite well

Stephen 27-01-2010 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34953280)
Gonna play Modern Warfare 2, want a new game but dunno what to get. All the new games dont look overly exciting.

Preordered Bad Company 2 though :D

Quiet a few good new games just about to get released. However I don't know if they are easy for achievements;)

icestar2 28-01-2010 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 34950719)

MP Demo for 360 is out now m8 and is apparently comming to PS3 next week.

Quote:

EA and DICE have popped a multiplayer Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo on Xbox Live Marketplace.
The file is 1GB and can be queued for download on the Xbox website now.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/bf...2-demo-on-live

cimt 29-01-2010 10:23

MAG

A lot better than the beta I reckon. :)

Hom3r 29-01-2010 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 34954436)
mag

a lot better than the beta i reckon. :)

i want this on the xbox 360, now!!!

tommol 29-01-2010 21:47

counter strike 1.6 for many years :D

icestar2 29-01-2010 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 34954436)
MAG

A lot better than the beta I reckon. :)

I really wanted to pick this up but with Mass Effect 2 and Star Trek Online out I just couln't strech to it. I do plan on picking it up later in the year.

Callumpy 29-01-2010 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 34953535)
However I don't know if they are easy for achievements;)

I do like a bit of a challenge somtimes lol. Ive played the demo of bad company 2 and it seems pretty good so far :)

SwgLee 30-01-2010 19:30

I like Online gaming

Been playing Star Wars Galaxies for close to 5 years now. Still enjoy it but the servers are quite old and cant handle large scale battles which is a shame. A brand new Galactic Civil War was added this week with more PvP in Cities but due to the servers alot of lag for most.
I prefer the trading side to the game, and i am also a Mayor of a city that is top rank and has been since 2005.
If anyone is on facebook, i have a characters fan page on there for my character showing off events/screenshots and features of our city there (over 130 players reside there).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zisos-...e/269369073671

I get extremely busy ingame with guild demands/trading issues and other stuff. Seems the server has me on friends list lol.
To counter that i played the WOW trial. I enjoyed it, so upgraded to a full acoount. Its my 2nd game though but a nice get away now and again.

Will be trying Star Trek Online also when its released soon, it may replace my WOW game.

The one thing i will say is that i personally think Star Wars Galaxies has alot more depth to it over WoW but the servers on WoW are second to none and blow SWG's servers to bits. When playing WoW ive had no packet loss, loading issues, lag or bugs.

You can get a free 14 day trial in SWG from the official page. If anyone tries it, join Farstar server and send me ingame mail and ill send you some credits to help you start off. Characters name is Ziso

Callumpy 30-01-2010 22:03

Been playing Guitar Hero 3 all day, done every song on the hard career, just need to beat lou now. :( 15 Gamerscore, yay.

Hom3r 06-02-2010 14:39

How not to play MW2

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=17090

icestar2 06-02-2010 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 34959139)

Ooohhh they listed all my l33t skillz there :)

Tbh I have not played it in a couple months. Was fun at first when everyone was getting used to it but then like all the others its become repetative with people using the same old exploits. Shame :(

cimt 06-02-2010 16:26

I'm so glad I traded it in when I did. From what I'm being told, there's a new exploit every week. MW2 is a wasted piece of crap. It's like IW went and thought that because everyone loved CoD4 so they wouldn't need to work so hard on MW2. Did they ever actually test it?

Oh, and I'm playing ME2 on 360 and MAG on PS3.

icestar2 06-02-2010 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 34959166)
I'm so glad I traded it in when I did. From what I'm being told, there's a new exploit every week. MW2 is a wasted piece of crap. It's like IW went and thought that because everyone loved CoD4 so they wouldn't need to work so hard on MW2. Did they ever actually test it?

Oh, and I'm playing ME2 on 360 and MAG on PS3.

Really want to get MAG myself. Finished ME2 and got Dante's Inferno. Good game. Might sell it after finishing and buy MAG though :)

Currently playing -

Star Trek Online (PC)
Dantes Inferno(PS3)

Next Week - Bioshock 2 (PC)

cimt 06-02-2010 18:54

MAG is underrated. People who picked SVER won't agree with this but some of their weapons are seriously over powered. Also, you get a lot of people using heavy weapons because they just rip through you.

Hom3r 07-02-2010 11:46

I must STOP playing COD:MW2 after 1am, last night I was on until 2:30am.

roger skillin 08-02-2010 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 34959256)
MAG is underrated. People who picked SVER won't agree with this but some of their weapons are seriously over powered. Also, you get a lot of people using heavy weapons because they just rip through you.

I am loving mag at the moment but keep swapping between that and MW2

Callumpy 08-02-2010 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 34959506)
I must STOP playing COD:MW2 after 1am, last night I was on until 2:30am.

lol, i need to stop playing it too.

Hurry up Bad Company 2

cimt 09-02-2010 13:01

I hope I don't regret this but I just bought Fallout 3 again because a 360 scratched the hell out of my last one. I just hope I can actually get into this time, because last time I couldn't.

Stephen 09-02-2010 13:52

Spent most of yesterday playing Bioshock 2 (360) as my collectors edition got delivered early :)

zing_deleted 09-02-2010 14:02

is it any good? I got it to play but I never really got on with Bioshock ( mainly cuz I couldnt get past a dodgy enemy early on)

Does it matter I didnt finish 1?

Stephen 09-02-2010 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by zing (Post 34960943)
is it any good? I got it to play but I never really got on with Bioshock ( mainly cuz I couldnt get past a dodgy enemy early on)

Does it matter I didnt finish 1?

Its not too reliant on knowing the full story from the first game. This is set 10 yrs later and you play on of the first ever Big Daddies that was bonded to a little sister. However it will obviously help.

I am loving it so far, but I also really loved the first Bioshock.

DocDutch 10-02-2010 01:46

playing a bit of Stalker Call of Pripyat at the moment :) graphics are good :) and the creatures etc can be veryyy creepy.

Hom3r 12-02-2010 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callumpy (Post 34960589)
lol, i need to stop playing it too.

Hurry up Bad Company 2

I cancelled by BC2 order which had been in place for nearly 5 months, as I got fed up of playing a team game on my own.:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 34960896)
I hope I don't regret this but I just bought Fallout 3 again because a 360 scratched the hell out of my last one. I just hope I can actually get into this time, because last time I couldn't.

Don't MS offer a service where you can replace the game (about £10)

MadGamer 12-02-2010 21:03

Completed GTA IV (second run) (Base game) in less than thirty hours this time :), now to re play The Lost & Damned

cimt 12-02-2010 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 34962637)
Don't MS offer a service where you can replace the game (about £10)

Dunno, this was January last year though. If I knew that then I probably would of done that.

Mr_love_monkey 12-02-2010 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocDutch (Post 34961385)
playing a bit of Stalker Call of Pripyat at the moment :) graphics are good :) and the creatures etc can be veryyy creepy.

Hmm.. I tried playing the original the other day, got a whole load of sound problems - maybe I'll have to go back and try and fix them

DocDutch 12-02-2010 22:36

MLM just go for Call of Pripyat, no issues with it myself where as with Clear Sky and Shadow I have had multiple issues....

it is worth the gamble or download ;)

cimt 13-02-2010 11:09

Currently playing Call of Duty Classic. It's crazy how much it's changed!

icestar2 13-02-2010 16:04

Back to Star Trek Online now that I've finished Bioshock 2. Thats until Heavy rain in 2 weeks :)

Callumpy 14-02-2010 23:54

Played some Guitar Hero Hits today.

I was going to pre order Guitar Hero Van Halen on play, you get a free copy of world tour and a Wireless Les Paul Controller (X360) :tu:

Ravenheart 19-02-2010 23:21

Got me platinum in Borderlands :), really enjoyed it, might have to get the Zombie Island DLC and the forthcoming "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" too.

Picked up Brutal Legend for £11 from play the other day so I'm giving that a blast at the moment, really fun, especially if your some sort of hybrid Rock/Metal/Goth thing like me.

Stuart 21-02-2010 22:31

Bought Bioshock 2 on Saturday and, I have to admit (this might be a little controversial), I am not really impressed.

Oh, it's a competent and enjoyable enough game with nice graphics, nice music and nice sound effects, but the graphics and sound are no better than Bioshock (so they would have been excellent in 2007 but par for the course today).

Also, gameplay hasn't really advanced from Bioshock, and it actually lacks some of the atmosphere of that game, so I haven't had the same compulsion to play it that I had in the first few days I owned the original.

In all, I'd give it 5/10, and although I bought it at full price, I'd recommend waiting until the price comes down if you are considering buying it.

Callumpy 21-02-2010 23:40

Rock Band. Doing the solo tour on expert, then need to do the endless setlist somtime.

frogstamper 22-02-2010 04:17

I've just finished all three campaigns on Alien verses Predator and am now on the multi-player, its actually a very good game.
Next on the list for me are Bad Company 2, Metro and Toy Soldiers all of which come out in the first week of March.

AntiSilence 22-02-2010 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogstamper (Post 34967951)
I've just finished all three campaigns on Alien verses Predator and am now on the multi-player, its actually a very good game.

Think I'm going to get this, although I did play it the first time round before I got Windows XP and it wasn't compatible. Mind you, the graphics are probably better now lol

ZrByte 23-02-2010 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntiSilence (Post 34968575)
Think I'm going to get this, although I did play it the first time round before I got Windows XP and it wasn't compatible. Mind you, the graphics are probably better now lol

Looking into this myself. Haven't bought any game other than an RTS for ages but I loved the original two AVP games (Especially the multi-player on AVP 2). Only problem is C&C 4 and Supreme commander 2 are out in 4 days so my money will have to go on those and that's my games budget for the next few months already exceeded. Than we have Starcraft 2 out in a few months time and I have my first child due shortly after that so I can't see me being able to afford or even have the time for AVP after that ;) :D Maybe one for the bargain bin in 4 years time when he or she goes to school :shocked: :D

Hom3r 23-02-2010 13:38

I must stop playing COD:MW2 very late. I had to force myself of the dam game a 3am this morning.

The trouble was I was just edgeing to a rank promotion, plus I was playing with a good group of guys.

Hiroki 24-02-2010 21:41

I've been mostly playing fifa10 online, quite enjoying it even though I am god awful at it.

Other than that Fable 2

Callumpy 26-02-2010 18:25

Borderlands, got the new DLC

icestar2 26-02-2010 19:51

Been playing the new map pack for Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain on my PS3.

Playing STO still on PC and will be BFBC2 next week :)

cimt 26-02-2010 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34971263)
Been playing the new map pack for Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain on my PS3.

Playing STO still on PC and will be BFBC2 next week :)

What are the maps like for the new DLC?

icestar2 26-02-2010 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 34971271)
What are the maps like for the new DLC?

They are maps inspired by levels in the first uncharted game. They seem much bigger and much more open than the Uncharted 2 maps. In one of the maps "The Flooded ruins" its always raining with thunder and lightning and its very nice indeed. I think the two maps are great. Very enjoyable to play and alot of high ground on them aswell.

The pack also includes some new skins to. Uncharted 1 Drake, Uncharted 1 Elena, Gabriel Roman, Atoq Navarro, Eddy Raja and Javier.

There's also some new trophies to be had.

YouTube video that shows a little of the maps(But does not do them justice tbh) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dGAt...layer_embedded

TheDaddy 08-03-2010 14:01

Call of Juarez

Quite like it, gotta admit I only got it because Red Dead Revolver isn't avaliable on pc though grrr

Uncle Peter 09-03-2010 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDaddy (Post 34976519)
Call of Juarez

Quite like it, gotta admit I only got it because Red Dead Revolver isn't avaliable on pc though grrr

It's a better game than some of the reviews gave it credit for. I enjoyed it too especially the time lapse shootin' bit for Rev. Ray which was a nice touch.

Hom3r 09-03-2010 14:45

Getting in to Lego batman on the DS

dilli-theclaw 09-03-2010 15:40

2 Attachment(s)
Flight simulator x - Fun :)

icestar2 09-03-2010 18:28

Final Fantasy 13 :)

speedfreak 09-03-2010 18:54

MAG. wasnt keen at first but its getting quite addictive. getting bored of MW2 so I might return to cod waw :)

Will21st 10-03-2010 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas T (Post 34977159)
Flight simulator x - Fun :)

that looks proper! You even have the pilot sunglasses :D :p:

playing BFBC2 at the mo.... great singleplayer,but the multi-player is pure crack! :D

Hugh 10-03-2010 11:54

Just had BFBC2 delivered - install time!

Bifta 10-03-2010 15:06

Bad Company 2, WoW and GT Academy on the iPhone

Xan 10-03-2010 15:34

same Bad Company 2 great MP game :-) on pc

Callumpy 02-04-2010 21:27

Im playing Resident Evil 5 at the mo.

And for everyones information the Avatar Modern Warfare 2 Goggles are free atm on the XBL Marketplace till the 4th, also...

Bing t-shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Avatar BBQ: XBX9-9RCD9-9BCK9-9PRTY-9RCKZ

Uncle Peter 05-04-2010 12:42

Just Cause 2 on 360. Never seen a game area on such a massive scale or had such great fun blowing stuff up. Double-hooking enemies to vehicles is priceless :D

xpod 05-04-2010 14:15

Fragger.....on the Flash Player:D

kesterwww 05-04-2010 16:30

I'm playing fifa 10 on xbox 360 at the moment, only had it about 3 weeks. Have started a manager mode with Bristol City. Also i've created a virtual star which has my actual face.
Also i'm playing c.o.d modern warfare on xbl, i love free for all and have recently discovered cage match. Great game, not played modern warfare 2 yet, also seen just cause in a shop the other day and may think about getting that.

MovedGoalPosts 10-08-2010 17:35

Galactic Wars mod for Call of Duty 4 on PC. Great Fun. :tu:

Feel the force as you run around 4 different Star Wars themed maps. For anyone who has played CoD 4, this uses the same game, but has transformed it with Rebel or Imperial uniforms, laser weaponry, and call in air strikes with Star Wars fighter craft. Absolutely stunning peice of computer programming from a bunch of enthusiasts.

Only downside is this is a mod using custom maps. These should auto download to your PC, when the game is connected. But the downloads are large, some 250MB for the mods and initial map. You don't want to be on Virgin Media's STM when you go for that :erm:

Oh and it is available on one of the NTHW servers https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2010/08/27.png ;)

Hom3r 10-08-2010 17:41

Lego Harry Potter on DS & xbox 360.

dan dority 10-08-2010 17:49

tiger woods 10 :naughty:

Hugh 10-08-2010 18:02

BFBC2, MOH Beta, and COD4:Galactic Wars.

ZrByte 10-08-2010 18:48

starcraft & broodwar -9/10- amazing classic game thats hard to improve on.

Starcraft II - 11/10 - well they did it, better than the first in every way. The most fun multiplayer gaming ive had for a while.

zing_deleted 10-08-2010 19:47

Inm playing Singularity goome single player game good story

icestar2 11-08-2010 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by zing (Post 35070776)
Inm playing Singularity goome single player game good story

Been looking at that game for a while but was couldn't decide if it was worth it or not. Might pick it up soon myself.

Played the Mafia II demo lastnight. Can't wait for this game. Seems really good.

wwe 11-08-2010 18:41

fifa 2010

zing_deleted 11-08-2010 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 35071101)
Been looking at that game for a while but was couldn't decide if it was worth it or not. Might pick it up soon myself.

Played the Mafia II demo lastnight. Can't wait for this game. Seems really good.

finished Singularity today. Excellent game :)

Scrubbs 11-08-2010 21:52

still playing "X teran conflict"
waiting for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

AntiSilence 11-08-2010 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan (Post 34977805)
same Bad Company 2 great MP game :-) on pc

Same here :) http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/AntiSilence

Hiroki 12-08-2010 02:15

Playing crackdown 2.....stuck on the final agency tower battle.

Bought All Points Bulletin for the pc so might play that next

icestar2 12-08-2010 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrubbs (Post 35071264)
waiting for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Me to. I have very high hopes for this game. I hope it can capture the essence of the original game. Although I don't think the second was as bad as it was made out to be it certainly didn't come close to the first game in almost all aspects.

Bluffdemon 12-08-2010 16:05

playing Mass Effect 2 at the moment ...and loving it !

Hom3r 12-08-2010 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan dority (Post 35070720)
tiger woods 10 :naughty:

Is that with the GTA "hot coffee" mod :D

dilli-theclaw 12-08-2010 20:49

I was playing aliens vs predator on my laptop earlier. I was impressed how well it worked considering how old the laptop is. It was quite a fun romp.

The other half has now /borrowed/ my laptop to play Sims 3 as her's can't do it. I wish I could see the attraction in that game.

zing_deleted 12-08-2010 21:03

its alright if you plan to build your own house one day lol

welcome back to the real people dude lol

wwe 12-08-2010 21:10

wwe sd vs raw 2010

Uncle Peter 02-10-2010 16:21

Just taking the plastic wrapper off Dead Rising 2. Zombie time!

MadGamer 02-10-2010 16:22

Fifa 11

wwe 02-10-2010 17:51

Fifa 11

Down the Pub 02-10-2010 22:04

not..................pre-installed the MoH beta ready for monday :D

dilli-theclaw 02-10-2010 22:43

Alien Swarm

cimt 16-10-2010 22:12

Borderlands. I got the GOTY edition. I did buy the game when it came out but traded it in for some reason. I dunno why though cause I'm loving it here.

icestar2 16-10-2010 22:38

Currently playing the new Medal Of Honor. Have to say I can see what they tried to do and there were moments of brilliance but in the whole the single player is a bit of a joke. In two days I have encountered multiple problems. I've had a part were I was stuck on a vehicle because the A.I didnt get off his and didn't trigger the sequence to play on. I've had the A.I just stop playing and stay still till I found a hidden Enemy stuck in the wall.

There are parts in the game were scripted actions have to take place. For example at one point I ran round a corner and quickly knifed a guy standing there. Nothing happened he just kept standing there. Then I look behind me and a scripted event were one of my A.I team mates was sneaking up on him to knife him was taking place. Stupid.

Most of the time I have no idea whats going on or why. Also the GFX sometimes take a while to load properly so your stuck looking at blurry crap till they do. Tbh I think they rushed a game out that was not complete and not properly tested just because they wasnted to be out before Call Of Duty. Given another six months I think it could of been so much more. I still think they are moving in the right direction but their not there yet.

All that said the MP side of things which was done by Dice is were the game comes into its own. I've not played enough of it yet to really judge it as a whole but I am enjoying it alot at the moment. There some really good maps but a couple one sided ones to.

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 35109805)
Borderlands. I got the GOTY edition. I did buy the game when it came out but traded it in for some reason. I dunno why though cause I'm loving it here.

I've recently been playing it again with a friend online. Forogt how much I like it. Really hoping for a second one :)

Hugh 16-10-2010 22:41

Medal of Honor - enjoying the Single Player so far.

cimt 16-10-2010 22:58

The MP for MoH is actually good? Apparently Dice had less than a year to make the engine work for MoH and design and make the MP. I'm guessing you play Borderlands on PS3? I got it for 360.

ChrisLUFC22 16-10-2010 23:30

PES 2011. Getting lost in the online Master League :)

nopcode 16-10-2010 23:40

Sam and Max : The devils playhouse.

icestar2 17-10-2010 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 35109827)
The MP for MoH is actually good? Apparently Dice had less than a year to make the engine work for MoH and design and make the MP. I'm guessing you play Borderlands on PS3? I got it for 360.

Well its certainly not to bad. I played the Beta and didn't like it to much tbh. I'm enjoying it now though. Dice have done a better job than what Danger Close have done imo. Overall it just feels a bit rushed however I am enjoying the MP as I said before :)

I'm playing Borderlands on PC. I usually always buy my FPS games for PC. I picked up Medal of Honor for PS3 though. I'd be intrested to hear if anyone else had the same sort of problems on other platforms.

---------- Post added at 00:20 ---------- Previous post was at 00:19 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by nopcode (Post 35109840)
Sam and Max : The devils playhouse.

Recently played through them five episodes as part of my PS Plus Sub. Really enjoyed them. Some very funny moments.

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:20 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35109816)
Medal of Honor - enjoying the Single Player so far.

Have you run into any of the problems I mentioned or any others ? Am guessing you got it for PC ?

---------- Post added at 00:22 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisLUFC22 (Post 35109835)
PES 2011. Getting lost in the online Master League :)

Hoping to pick this up myself soon. Just to many other games out this and next month :(