Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

Hugh 30-08-2023 21:29

Re: What game are you playing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36159476)
you gonna be playing Starfield?

Probably not - not really into RPGs.

Jaymoss 01-09-2023 19:40

Starfield

Great game. Massive learning curve. Ship flying not so great imo. Far far to many controls. Dunno how you do everything on a console that has controls for the PC version

Jaymoss 06-09-2023 16:44

24 hours into Starfield and still only done 1 full main mission hahaha done a few faction missions as you get some real good loot

SnoopZ 06-09-2023 17:16

My plan is to replay Uncharted 1,2 and 3 for the Platinum.

Tried to play Far Cry 6 but only lasted 10 seconds due to motion sickness and for a modern game that is ridiculous and bad programming, atleast I didn't pay for it

Hugh 08-09-2023 19:16

Titanfall 2.

I loved Titanfall when it first came out, but never got around to buying T2 - it's now on sale on Steam for £2.49, and has a single-player game (which the original didn't), so I thought "what the chuff!" and bought it.

Really enjoying it.

Hom3r 18-09-2023 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36158455)
Is it any good as its part of PS+ Extra so I wouldn't need to pay for it?

I need to find another game to start now I have 2 weeks off work, Returnal is a possibility if I can deal with having to restart from the start of the game every time I die.

I may buy Quake 2 Remaster as that came out a few days ago and that was my introduction to online gaming playing Quake 2 death match back in the dark ages.

I did enjoy it especially as it's London.

I played with my nephew recently for the first time in ages, and outside Buckingham Palace were signs with "RIP QEII" etc, which I thought was a nice touch.

SnoopZ 26-10-2023 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 36160247)
I did enjoy it especially as it's London.

I played with my nephew recently for the first time in ages, and outside Buckingham Palace were signs with "RIP QEII" etc, which I thought was a nice touch.

Going to see how I like Watchdogs Legion seeing it comes with PS+ Extra now that all Uncharted games are platinumed.

New top of range TV delivered on Saturday so I'll be like a kid at Christmas, assuming there is nothing bothering me like clouding or light bleed!

SnoopZ 29-10-2023 15:58

Now that I've got this awesome Neo QLED TV it seems to have cured my motion sickness for Farcry 6, maybe it's because it's VRR enabled, also playing Watchdogs Legion a bit of F1 2023 and just downloaded Elite Dangerous..... And I normally only play 1 game at once!

SnoopZ 03-12-2023 22:39

Ratchet & Clank PS5 it's awesome and I can't believe how crap it looked on my old telly compared to now.

Stephen 04-12-2023 11:41

Still trying to finish Hogwarts Legacy on PC.

However keep getting distracted by Steam sales and buying more games I have no time for lol.

SnoopZ 10-12-2023 22:40

Shadow of the Tomb Raider on the hardest level, I'm starting to regret it but so far the Dualsense controller is still in my hand and not embedded in the TV screen...

Sirius 28-12-2023 11:02

I still play Elite Dangerous and have just completed the Christmas event they do each year.

SnoopZ 28-12-2023 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius (Post 36167343)
I still play Elite Dangerous and have just completed the Christmas event they do each year.

I tried to play it again on PS5 seeing its on PS+ Extra tier but the graphics could do with an update which unfortunately won't happen.

Sirius 28-12-2023 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36167344)
I tried to play it again on PS5 seeing its on PS+ Extra tier but the graphics could do with an update which unfortunately won't happen.

I have always played it on PC, I am aware they made a complete mess of the DLC for Odyssey.

cimt 29-12-2023 01:09

Wouldn't even bother playing it on console now, they don't support it anymore.

I just always play Train Sim World 4 now.