Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sport (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   General : WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours) (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33613781)

Russ 05-05-2011 22:00

Re: WWE

Randy Orton heel-turn anyone?

Jameseh 06-05-2011 22:50

Hooray, Sky Sports 1 and 2 being wasted to magazine shows while SD! gets delayed by live tennis that doesn't even seem as if its over ran.

wwe 07-05-2011 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ (Post 35229938)
Randy Orton heel-turn anyone?

i don't think they will do. the ladies love him.
its like with cena they won't change him.

adzii_nufc 17-05-2011 02:27

I'm enjoying Smackdown much more now and it does seem to include a lot more action and entertaining matches. Orton vs Christian was awesome! Its brilliant to see those two in the ring together or maybe its just the technical wrestling involved because Orton vs Sheamus was boring as all Sheamus seems to do is barge about mowing orton down.

People like Orton and Christian together can put on a great show! Keep it up :D

Scary 17-05-2011 09:02

i want to see sincara vs mysterio that would be awsome but i think it should be a wrestle mania it would be that good

wwe 19-05-2011 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scary (Post 35238481)
i want to see sincara vs mysterio that would be awsome but i think it should be a wrestle mania it would be that good

yer that be good to see that. but them to are both good people so unless they were to change 1 of them

Scary 19-05-2011 23:24

i dont think they could change either of them but do you remember the hogen vs ultimate warrior match that was epic and this would be to at the next wm

Russ 20-05-2011 09:29

Sin Cara would need to up his game massively to get anywhere near Wrestlemania. He's greener than grass right now and not even someone like Mysterio could carry him. They moved him from Raw, which is live to Smackdown purely because it's recorded and they could edit out all his botches.

In his first 3 Raw appearances he botched his entrances where he springboards over the top rope so badly that they gave him a reinforced trampoline just get him over properly.

To be honest I'm not yet impressed by him, he's smaller and less talented than Rey which is not a good place to be. Vince obviously sees him as Rey's replacement but to get taken seriously at the company's top PPV he needs a massive improvement.

adzii_nufc 20-05-2011 14:33

Sin cara in my opinion is on a whole level above Rey. He is faster and much more exciting than Rey who has grown extremely stale with his boring routine week in week out. But thats how the game works for these guys. They wow the audience for a year then its old news and they are back of the line.

Russ 20-05-2011 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by adzii_nufc (Post 35241297)
Sin cara in my opinion is on a whole level above Rey.

Ho Ho Ho Ho.....wait....you're serious?! Cara does nothing Rey hasn't been doing for 20 years. His timing is awful, botches moves and the only thing he has over Rey is his youth. Cara may be talented but is a clone of Rey.

undertakereddie 20-05-2011 22:50

Sad News For WWE Fans Because WWE Legend Macho Man Randy Savage Has died aged 56 in a car crash. For More info go on www.wwe.com

Russ 20-05-2011 22:54

Already being discussed at http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/20...l#post35241517

Scary 21-05-2011 12:18

sad loss randy savage was one of the all time greats

wwe 21-05-2011 12:51

heard he crashed his car into a tree. his wife was in the car as well but she just had some cuts on her. i reckon wwe will do something on raw for him

adzii_nufc 24-05-2011 14:35

Over the Limit 3/5

Pretty poor main event with Cena and The Miz, wasn't even half as good as his previous 'I Quit' Matches (Not to mention The Miz said I Quit numerous times in the match)

Randy Orton and Christian stole the show for me with surely a match of the year contender.