Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   UK Timeline : Westworld (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33703720)

General Maximus 03-11-2016 21:17

Re: Westworld

Just wait for it all to go to.pot at the end of the season. Presumably the hosts will overide the security system, gain access to the lifts that come out of the ground and infiltrate the hq and plaster everyone (after they have killed all the guests :))

Mick Fisher 04-11-2016 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 (Post 35867547)
Everyone I know is getting a bit bored with Westworld. For me, there's too much western and not enough sci-fi. I shall stick with it a while yet though.

Yep I have to agree :(

Paul 04-11-2016 18:36

I dont have a problem with that as such, after all, its call Westworld, not ScifiWorld.

Its just too slow for me atm, they seem to be dragging it out to fill the episodes.

Stephen 04-11-2016 19:16

I am still really enjoying it, I don't find it slow at all. Love that its clearily building to something big.

Also the multiple timelines is surely happening.

General Maximus 05-11-2016 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35867751)
Love that its clearily building to something big

my sentiments exactly, the suspense and thrill for me is seeing how everything is unfolding and how we are ultimately going to get to the events which we know are going to happen.

ThunderPants73 06-11-2016 15:44

We have officially given up on this show. You know it's on it's way out when you go to the loo and don't bother to pause it.

Stephen 07-11-2016 16:38

Well this week's was really good and interesting. Certainly getting to the good stuff now where it all goes wrong.

RichardCoulter 07-11-2016 21:31

If it's more of a Western than Sci Fi, it probably isn't for me.

Stephen 07-11-2016 21:41

It's a sci-fi show with parts set in a western world.

Never seen the original Movie?

ThunderPants73 15-11-2016 22:55

Although it has been picked up for a second season, I'm still not tempted to try it again.

Paul 15-11-2016 23:14

Actually, its got somewhat better in the last two episodes.

Stephen 15-11-2016 23:24

This week's episode was fantastic.

Although a twist that was fairly obvious the final two episodes are going to be brilliant I think.

General Maximus 16-11-2016 11:14

I was expecting that twist but for Anthony Hopkins. I loved what he did though. All this time you got the impression he was like a creative kid and the grown ups/people in charge were letting him play with his toys. I loved seeing him exercise his true power and authority and showing everyone he is the ultimate boss.

All this time I have wondering how it could all go wrong. Could he be the one which either tells the hosts to rebel and defend themselves or at least delete the line of code which prevents them from harming the guests?

Paul 16-11-2016 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35869908)
Although a twist that was fairly obvious the final two episodes are going to be brilliant I think.

There are three more to go, not two. :)

Chad 16-11-2016 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35869908)
This week's episode was fantastic.

Enjoyed the last episode. Also like the theory that's been doing the rounds that we're watching 2 seperate timelines at the same time. As the hosts don't get older, and the park hasn't changed much, it's been easy for them to pull the wool over our eyes.

If you've not heard of the theory I don't want to post it just incase it's accurate and spoils the show. I've watched a few videos on Youtube about the 2 timeline theory and watched a couple of episodes back. Things make much more sense.

Here's a link if you want to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EupcIwqMd0s