Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   US Timeline : The Mandalorian (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33708038)

Jaymoss 22-03-2023 21:31

Re: The Mandalorian

And Jar Jar was in it too hahaha

Chris 22-03-2023 21:48

Oh gosh I completely missed him … where?

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

… found him :D

Jaymoss 22-03-2023 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 36148633)
Oh gosh I completely missed him … where?

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

… found him :D

He has had a facelift hahaha

Mick 23-03-2023 01:05

Latest episode off the charts fantastic.

Paul 23-03-2023 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36148632)
And Jar Jar was in it too hahaha

You had me confused for a minute, until I looked it up. The actor, not the character. :)

Jaymoss 24-03-2023 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 36148673)
You had me confused for a minute, until I looked it up. The actor, not the character. :)

Yeah I think it was nice to see him actually do something useful haha

peanut 05-04-2023 23:13

Well the latest episode was a total shocker. Poor dialogue, stupid story, cringy and bad acting all round. Not even the cameos added anything.

Chris 06-04-2023 10:01

Oddly enough I really enjoyed it :D. I do like the lighter tone you usually get in the Bryce Dallas Howard episodes though. You have to remember, Star Wars has always straddled the wide gap between grit (Han Solo in the carbonite freezer) and fluff (Ewoks. All of them). Last night’s instalment was definitely at the fluffier end of the scale but IMO no less enjoyable for it. Plus when Ms Howard is involved you’re always likely to get interesting guest stars, seeing as she’s been making celebrity pals on her dad’s film sets since she was in nappies.

Jaymoss 06-04-2023 10:51

I enjoyed it too. Loved the fight scene

admars 06-04-2023 13:04

i thought the bits with the cameos were terrible, but the bits with droids were great, but the last 10 mins,may as well have been tacked on the end of last week's, just to answer something that ppl have been saying on the internet since that episode with the fight on Mandalore!

Chris 06-04-2023 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by admars (Post 36149409)
i thought the bits with the cameos were terrible, but the bits with droids were great, but the last 10 mins,may as well have been tacked on the end of last week's, just to answer something that ppl have been saying on the internet since that episode with the fight on Mandalore!

It really was very obvious that the dark sabre now ought to belong to Bo Katan that I couldn’t understand why it had gone totally unremarked at the time. Now it’s obvious they were keeping their powder dry so they could do a grand reveal in front of her Mandalorians. But splitting the two halves of that subplot up like that did lessen its impact a little, for me at least.

Paul 06-04-2023 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36149393)
I enjoyed it too. Loved the fight scene

Ditto. Loved the droid chase as well.

As to cameos, the only one I recognised was Doc Brown.
I looked it up - I dont really know Jack Black (heard the name, thats about it) and never even heard of "Lizzo".
People moaning about cameos would do well to remember that not everyone is as famous as they seem to think.

Pierre 12-04-2023 20:50

Wow, was that the Knights of Ren at the end there? Or just his Pretorian guard?

Jaymoss 12-04-2023 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre (Post 36149807)
Wow, was that the Knights of Ren at the end there? Or just his Pretorian guard?

Pretorian Guard I would say. But I am hoping to see a few sliced up by The Dark Saber next week

Stephen 13-04-2023 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 36149418)
Ditto. Loved the droid chase as well.

As to cameos, the only one I recognised was Doc Brown.
I looked it up - I dont really know Jack Black (heard the name, thats about it) and never even heard of "Lizzo".
People moaning about cameos would do well to remember that not everyone is as famous as they seem to think.

You've really never heard of Jack Black? Wow.

Lizzy I can maybe understand but JB:shocked: