Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

adzii_nufc 05-12-2016 10:01

Re: What game are you playing

A 'spiritual' successor to True Crime, wish it was a true sequel though.

Still, the hand to hand combat system in sleeping dogs was pretty amazing, played from start to finish.

Worth noting that sadly, United Front went bankrupt, remains to see if Square Enix assign a sequel elsewhere or whether all IP's die with UF. Someone purchased a PS4 dev kit from their asset auction that contains 800gb of future game data, which may possibly contain a Sleeping Dogs sequel, it's been sent away and we'll soon find out.

alferret 31-12-2016 20:27

Still playing DayZ, just got Arma III & the Edict mod. So more zombie goodness.
Miscreated and played some Stranded deep yesterday.

OhReally 31-12-2016 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by alferret (Post 35878642)
Still playing DayZ, just got Arma III & the Edict mod. So more zombie goodness.
Miscreated and played some Stranded deep yesterday.

Unreal Tournament, still a great game 15 years on...

adzii_nufc 01-01-2017 06:34

Generally just been sticking to Rocket League. Gonna pick out a few from the steam winter sale closing day tomorrow though.

Gave some of the CoD titles I've bypassed since Black Ops II. Advanced Warfare was really well made, quite surprised by it. Thus I expected the relatively well doing Treyarch to go one better with Black Ops III, it turns out it was really awful, anything that was improved in AW was stripped away. It feels like the sloppy cod games everyone got bored of very quickly.

I think AW plays like Titanfall a lot. The engine feels similar and the PVP gun battles do too.

All in all though I don't think boycotting them for a few years had me missing out on much.

MalteseFalcon 01-01-2017 21:24

FIFA 17 when allowed near the TV.

Stephen 01-01-2017 21:35

Been playing Just Cause 3 that I picked up in the xbox sale and Lego Dimensions that I got for Christmas.

Really enjoying both.

Hom3r 02-01-2017 21:33

WatchDogs 2 and Co-op with my nephew.

tweetiepooh 03-01-2017 15:18

Got 2 new Lego games on Steam during the sale.

adzii_nufc 03-01-2017 21:14

Marvel? Those two are amazing. Marvel Super Heroes especially. They're all pretty good and well made but those two stand out for me.

denphone 12-01-2017 12:24

Uncharted.

adzii_nufc 02-02-2017 00:37

Watch_Dogs 2

It's alright, far better attempt visually and gameplay wise than the first hyped itself up to be. It's like GTA though for me, you just kinda run out of things to do fairly quickly. Others can spend hours, I struggle to give it an hour at a time. Beyond annoyed it comes bundled with EAC (Anti-cheat) Anything but this would be acceptable, their anti-cheat detection is borderline illegal at times.

alferret 19-03-2017 12:45

Trying to get back into Elite, but for whatever reason, I'm having a crate load of hassle getting my keybinding right. IE back to where I had it before as its been over a year since I last played I cant for the life of me remember what binds I had lol, one of the disadvantages of getting old and having memory issues :)
So Elite, DayZ, Arma III are my games at the moment.

Hom3r 19-03-2017 17:45

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Brilliant game.

adzii_nufc 19-03-2017 23:42

I played the Beta, it was enjoyable but became very repetitive really quick. Think I preferred the old Ghost Recon games.

The only really negative thing about the game as a whole are the vehicle physics, they're absolutely atrocious for a AAA game, they're up there with the worst I've seen in gaming since Big Rigs.

denphone 21-08-2017 19:03

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.:)